Sea Hag IPA | New England Brewing Co.

Sea Hag IPASea Hag IPA

Added by BeerAdvocate on 02-24-2006

Ratings: 1,715 |  Reviews: 473

Nice and balanced Aromatic ipa

Best local ipa In CT

I'm going on record and saying this beer is all I've ever wanted in a beer. After a 5 year adventure in the beer world I've come out the other side and declared this king... I became so engulfed in craft beer a few years back that I began home brewing and even moved to Denver to immerse myself in that world, only to miss this old girl. It's the beer I've always chased after without realizing it, it's the standard I always strived for, it's the white whale I hadn't realized I'd left at port. I've been all over looking for the best beer and it was right where I started... this is the New Haven IPA - stands apart from New England Ipa and far away from East Coast. It's indescribable how simply great this beer is, and if you're reading this now looking at a sixer of it - stop thinking and buy it. Take it home and forget about all the hype you've heard about all the other false prophets out there, for I have had them all and can say first hand - what you have in your hand is nothing short of perfection.

Whoever is giving this beer lower than a 4 really either had a bad batch, or has no idea what they are talking about. This is literally my go to cans in any situation. A six pack of some awesome brew for a cheap price, what else can you ask for? I have grown to almost enjoy this as much as gandhi, if not even more. Sad that this is such a low rating because I see multiple people getting 5 growlers filled with this stuff at a time! Anyways, I'm out! Try someee

My favorite regular ipa. Gandhi bots little sister!

HAG 4 LIFE. GOLD IN A CAN. YO

This is my favorite beer of all time. It is a perfectly balanced IPA with the perfect amount of bitterness with a nice even malt flavor. Carbonation is great and the fact that it's in a can makes it more unique, not less. I love the fruity/grapefruit ester when you first crack open the can. Mmm

This beer gets better with every canning. I'm starting to like it more than Gandhi-bot...

4.98/5  rDev +27%

One of nebcos most user appreciated beers simply a great beer

4.98/5  rDev +27%

Sea Hag IPA from New England Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 3.92 out of 5 with 1,715 ratings