Aqula Nme Neigaa | Bier Kaffee Aqula

Added by shigg85 on 08-02-2012

4.5

Reviews by shigg85:
4.5/5  rDev 0%

Bought a bottle of this from the Itoku department store in Akita, Japan. Poured into a Baird pint glass. Dark gold semi-cloudy brew with a thick, beautiful white head. Strong smell of hops coming off this like an IPA... I was shocked when I figured out it's a lager! I've never had a Munich Helles Lager before, but maybe they smell this way? Regardless, it was a pleasant surprise. The taste follows in a bitter fashion that is delightful. Overall, this beer blew me away and I only wish I had bought more on my trip to Akita. Get this if you can find it and enjoy!

Aqula Nme Neigaa from Bier Kaffee Aqula