Oktoberfest | Bend Brewing Company

2.8

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.8/5  rDev 0%

This fall seasonal is brewed with lager yeasts and German hops. It is dark pilsener colored, clear, and has a fragmented head with no lace. It is endowed with a decidedly yeasty/malty flavor that I didn’t care for.

I try not to base my reviews on my own personal taste preferences, but rely to the fullest extent possible on an objective evaluation of the beer’s character. You might like this beer a lot. I’ll pass.

Oktoberfest from Bend Brewing Company