Lollipop Weizenbock | Big Time Brewery & Alehouse

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.75/5  rDev 0%

4.78/5  rDev 0%

Liquid gold my friends! Served up in a tall, German-style mug. Great, dark brown color with a nice head. Really nice aroma and a tasty even flavor. Mouthfeel was bock-like. The bartender told me it was about 6% but I knew it was stronger after I finished the glass. Notes from the head brewer:

It is a Weizenbock brewed with Wyeast 3068, at 63 deg F. Bittered with German Tradition, about 22 IBU's, original gravity 17 Plato, TG 3.7 Plato.

If it wasn't so strong, I could have easily sat there all afternoon and pounded a couple more.

Lollipop Weizenbock from Big Time Brewery & Alehouse