Kolsch 45 | Big Time Brewery & Alehouse

Style: Kölsch

Added by Garin on 08-08-2005

Reviews by Garin:
3.97/5  rDev 0%

It was delivered in a pint glass, pale gold and very slightly cloudy, with a thin white short-lived head.

The aroma was light, with accents of noble hops and a dryish hint of fruit.

The flavour was light and smooth, dry and with a bit of hops bitterness. I find it very difficult to adequately describe Kolsch, but this was definitely "Kolsch" for me. It was light and refreshing, and understated.

I could drink a lot of this. I would have, but my friends were more interested in the bigger beers on tap.

Kolsch 45 from Big Time Brewery & Alehouse