Trente Wheat | Frog & Rosbif, The

3.64/5
Alströms:

Reviews by tang214:
3.64/5  rDev 0%

This is the very first beer I had at The Frog & Rosbif pub in Paris. Its decent but not quite as good what I would have expected compared to their other beers. It was rather cloudy and light yellow colored with no head. It had small amounts of citrus flavors. The wheat flavor was extremely light which I didn't like. Overall, it was okay but nothing compared to other wheat beers I have tasted.

Trente Wheat from Frog & Rosbif, The