Moosehead Light Ginger | Moosehead Breweries Ltd.

Awaiting More Ratings

Moosehead Breweries Ltd.
New Brunswick, Canada
moosehead.ca

Style: Light Lager

Availability: Summer

Added by kjyost on 10-05-2011

2.53/5  rDev +11.5%

Bottle pawned off on me by a friend at a party, poured into a beer sleeve.

A: Straw yellow with a fizzy white head that lastyed much longer than I had expected.
S: Stunningly this beer is as advertised. Not much there, save ginger. I guess this is OK, although I am guessing this won't be well balanced
T: de more. Expect for a cloyingly sweet body, this thing is a ginger bomb. It must have been sweetned. It seems to me they are trying to play into the hard lemonade crowd with this one.
O: Meh. Not anything I want to drink as it is too sweet. I like a real ginger beer, but this was just a disaster of beer trying to be a ginger beer...

1.75/5  rDev -22.9%

Moosehead Light Ginger from Moosehead Breweries Ltd.