Pumking | Southern Tier Brewing Company

good
Read the review
PumkingPumking

Kettle Hops: Magnum
Aroma Hops: Sterling

Added by BeerBeing on 08-26-2007

Ratings: 7,509 |  Reviews: 1,952

I just love this beer! I bought 2 cases of it at $6.99 per a bottle. It's a hard beer to find. When they sell it at Whole Foods you have to request it because it's not on the shelves and they only allow 1 bottle per person per day. They sell it at Churchkey for $18 a bottle. This beer smells amazing. Smells like vanilla pumpkin. Tastes like vanilla pumpkin without all those spices like nutmeg and cinnamon that can be overpowering. It's smooth. This is my fav beer of all time so far.

Excellent !! Just before you take a drink you get a very pleasant smell coming from the glass. This is the beer I judge all other pumpkin beer.

I love pumpkin beers and this one took the cake. As soon as you hold it up to drink it the smell of fall goodness is right there! I have tried many different ones and this is hands down my fav. Southern Tier is one of my favorite brewery's. I just recently found them and have liked everything i have tried. I'm not sure how I missed them!

I was a little dissapointed when i saw that the ABV percentage got knocked down again...im pretty sure 3 years ago it was 10%.

But either way at 8.6 it is still rather boozy.

All in all this is the most gorgeous smelling and tasting beer on the market if youre going for pumpkin or sweet. There is no argument that this is the best pumpkin beer on the market.

I consider myself a Pumking advocate, ive introduced countless friends to this brew and everyone freaks out everytime.

It's like drinking a boozy slice of pumpkin pie!

Pumking from Southern Tier Brewing Company