Raspberry Parfait | Fieldwork Brewing Co.

Raspberry ParfaitRaspberry Parfait

Style: American Wild Ale

Added by IRONRakkasan on 03-22-2018

4.31/5  rDev -5.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Raspberry Parfait pours a ruby red with a thin, creamy pink tinged head that lingers with minimal lacing. The smell is soured raspberries, somewhat tart with just a hint of vanilla and touch of funk. The taste...wow! This is amazing and I am very surprised, it's raspberry up front, with a mild tart characteristic followed by the sweetness of the lactose and taste of vanilla, which lingers. I need to break out into a Prince song, "...she drank a raspberry parfait..."

4.73/5  rDev +3.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

4.56/5  rDev -0.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

L: Ruby red/pink in color. Somewhat unfiltered presence but does have a certain element of transparency. About a finger of a bubbly reddish-colored heat. Minimal lacing. The color of the beer is just plain awesome.
S: Sweet on the nose with a decent amount of vanilla. The raspberry is tart smelling and naturally presented.
T: Just great. Tart raspberry upfront, then the cascade of vanilla and lactose. It is sweet, but not overly sweet as was the Strawberry variant. It is balanced really well. A lot of vanilla in the flavor which is a plus for me.
F: Smooth and creamy. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. The feel though is great. That creamy feel has me wanting more.
O: One of the best from the series. It's great. Natural and not artificial tasting and enjoyed to the last drop. I am very glad to have tried and would drink again. Also no surprise, it's a hit with the wife. Cheers!

4.5/5  rDev -1.5%

4.52/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

4.54/5  rDev -0.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.93/5  rDev +7.9%

What on earth is everyone doing? Why are people making IPAs still? Why am I hunting down DDH shit?

This beer is magnificent. Gorgeous ruby red color with creamy violet foam. Smell is sour rasberries and sweet vanilla sorbet. Taste is rasberry ice cream, vanilla and a sour-lacto funk. Unbelievably drinkable, rich and creamy, sweet and perfectly tart. I can't believe this is as good as it is.

4.87/5  rDev +6.6%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

I am not really a sour fan but this was absolutely delicious. I've tried all of the Fieldwork Parfaits and this one is tied for my favorite with the Blueberry (Blackberry not too far behind).

4.31/5  rDev -5.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

3.9/5  rDev -14.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Will preface by saying that I am by no means a sour fan, I prefer hops/ipas. Until this... I grabbed cans based on the graphic design and couldn't resist trying after I traded a couple away and got rave reviews. I'm so in love with this I can't help but close my eyes whenever I drink.

4.79/5  rDev +4.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

4.52/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.55/5  rDev -0.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Raspberry Parfait from Fieldwork Brewing Co.