Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock | Privatbrauerei Franz Inselkammer KG / Brauerei Aying

Ayinger Celebrator DoppelbockAyinger Celebrator Doppelbock

Privatbrauerei Franz Inselkammer KG / Brauerei Aying
Germany
ayinger-bier.de

Style: Doppelbock

Added by BeerAdvocate on 01-10-2001

Ratings: 6,509 |  Reviews: 2,435

4.88/5  rDev +12.7%

as the first dopplebock I have ever tried. I must say it is very good. I wasn't sure what to expect so I was very surprised with the flavor. it has some very complex flavors. once it warms up you get more of the fruity notes. for a beer I chose at random. it turned out to be a great buy. will definitely buy again.

3.75/5  rDev -13.4%

4.75/5  rDev +9.7%

4.75/5  rDev +9.7%

4.5/5  rDev +3.9%

I've drunk thousands of beers in my time and generally it takes special beers for me to have an overwhelmingly negative or positive reaction. I have had Celebrator in bottle and thought it very good but recently had it on tap and was blown away, possibly the most enjoyable three glasses of beer I have ever had. Wont even bother to rate the various aspects, from the initial sniff to final drop it is one helluva beer, Sourced fresh on tap made a believer of me.