IPA | Brewbakers Brewing

Added by BradBLR on 07-24-2006

Reviews by Ryan805Beer:

3.99/5  rDev -4.3%

4.28/5  rDev +2.6%

This was my first beer at brewbakers and it was a very good. Beer came poured a nice rich amber color, with a slightly tinted head. Head last about a third of the pint and lacing was fairly good. Smell was a floral hop aroma that was not very overwhelming.

Taste was a very strong hop flavor with a slight malt background. Some citrus flavors were also present, but nothing stood up to the hops. The mouthfeel was amazing, drinking the beer it had the typical bite of aftertaste that normal IPAs have, but I took a drink right when we left the pub and I still could taste the hops about twenty minutes later. that was a nice suprise.

Very good IPA from Brewbakers, one that I wll want to go and try again. If you are in Visalia, stop in and have one. You won't be disappointed.

3.75/5  rDev -10.1%

4.5/5  rDev +7.9%

I love brewbakers beer and food. This is one IPA I usually take a growler back home with me. Not to bitter and good amount of hoppiness.

4.41/5  rDev +5.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

IPA from Brewbakers Brewing