Allagash FV 13 | Allagash Brewing Company

Allagash FV 13Allagash FV 13

Allagash Brewing Company
Maine, United States

Style: American Wild Ale

FV 13 marks our first venture into the world of foudre beers. Foudres are giant oak tanks used for aging (this one holds 2700 gallons.) FV 13 is a blend of wild yeast and bacteria, a base beer with lots of malt character, and about four years of patience.

Added by Jason on 01-09-2013

Reviews: 113 | Ratings: 708
4.02/5  rDev -5.4%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

375mL bottle into a Teku glass
Bottled on: 11/8/112

Was pretty excited to stumble across this one at my local bottle shop. The only bottle on the shelf, after not seeing it around in about 4-5 months.

A: Pours a very murky brownish color with orange hues and 1 fingers width of off white head that dissipates down quickly. Lots of sedimentation can be seen suspended in the glass, but thats ok the Scooby snacks are good for you. Leaves effectively zero lacing.

S: Sweet fruits, predominately cherry but red grape and dates as well. Somewhat vinous and a bit of estery banana. Oak barrel. A hint of lactic acidity but I dont get many sour or funky notes.

T: Apple cider vinegar, tartness, and caramel are the first notes I get. There is a funkiness that Im assuming if from Brett, that has a rotten apple like character. Much maltier than other Wild Ales Ive had, with toffee and even a touch of semi-sweet chocolate. I also get some sweet fruits (again cherry predominate), green apple, and a subtle bitterness. There is a small degree of lactic acidity but I certainly wouldn't call this sour.

M/D: Full bodied, somewhat syrupy, carbonation on the higher end of the spectrum, ABV is very well masked but drinkability is somewhat limited by the combination of higher carbonation and maltiness.

O: Overall, its a well done beer, but I prefer my Wilds Ales more lacto and pedio and less brett. I was hoping for much more sour presence. Im glad I was able to try this one, but for the price I dont think its something I would get again, even if it were available to me on the shelves. 4

4.57/5  rDev +7.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

A bit pricey at 15$ for a 12oz bottle, but thought I'd give it a try.

A: Pours a murky copper/orange with nice red highlights. A finger and a half of slightly off white soapy head. Not particularly attractive.

S: Wow, is this thing pungent. Sweet fruit notes, tart cherries, some definite delicious funk. Tropical fruit notes are accentuated by the subtle yet present sour notes.

T: The sweet fruits (apple, cherries, pineapple) hit you immediately up front. Some oak towards the mid pallet. The beer finishes with a very nice tartness. This beer would be cloyingly sweet to me if the sourness was not there to balance it out. Nice wine notes present as well.

M: Perfect. Medium with an appropriate amount of carbonation.

O: I wish this beer was cheaper. At almost 9% ABV, this is so drinkable. So refreshing. I could sip on it for a while, or drink it quick on a hot summer day. A really nice beer that wine folks could get into. Love it, glad I have another bottle. Cheers!

4.5/5  rDev +5.9%

Bottled 12-21-2012. Picked up a bottle at the brewery tasting room. Served in a snifter, the beer is a dark, vibrant, ruby-brown coloring with a thin, filmy, off-white surface coat of head. Some very small bubbled carbonation activity throughout the body. Aromas of tart berry and cherry sweetness, with a touch of booze, some woody characteristics, and a sour highlight. Very balanced and robust nose. Flavors are rich and tart cherry on the forward tongue, with a sour tang throughout. Wood character balances more as the beer travels the palate, ending with an almost wine-like feel at the end of each drink. The carbonation and thin body lead to an effervescent feel in mouth, with a crisp, almost bubbly finish. The tartness builds slowly in mouth, with an underlying cherry sweetness. Very fruity and very crisp, with bold notes of sour and tart. Tremendous representation of the style.

4.43/5  rDev +4.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I had this on tap at When Pigs Fly, initially at a beer dinner, then later for a more in depth tasting.

In a snifter the beer was the color of a dirty penny with a small tan head. There was a little bit of lace.

Aroma was tart and fruity, and vinous.

Great taste. Sour apple and red wine. A little vanilla.

This beer was tart and sour and dry. The alcohol was well-hidden.

I hope this stays in the lineup for a while.

4.34/5  rDev +2.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Clear rusty orange body with and an active and whispy white head that leaves just a surface coating.

Storing aromas of cherry, oak, vanilla, and brown sugar. It smells acidic but with some sweet notes.

It has a reply nice balance of fruity sweetness and tart. Dark cherries, oak, vinegar.

Mouthfeel is light with prickly carbonation. Slightly dry in the finish.

This packed enormous aroma and flavor in a light body. The play In the sweet and sour gives it a nice layer of complexity.

4.34/5  rDev +2.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Big thanks to Hugonaut13 for this one!

Dark copper body with loads of beading and a thick milky off-white head. Great lace.

Tremendous, vinous nose... red grape, the booze bill catches me off guard.

A creamy sense of tartness, sour grains... surprisingly wet on the palate. Extremely palatable with bits of astringent oak. Reminiscent of Supplication in some ways - strong red wine flavors that compliment a subtly tart flavor profile.

This is the real deal.

4.14/5  rDev -2.6%

375ml corked and caged bottle served in my Allagash chalice at 55 degrees. Pours a dull copper with just the slightest haze. Head is 3/4's of an inch, bright white and rocky. As it dissipates into a soapy slick, delicate, textured, concentric bands of lacing are revealed. Copious tiny bubbles are present effervescing in solution and also adhering to the walls of the glass. What a great nose on this beer - tannic, tart, some vinegary notes, all reminiscent of a flanders red or oud bruin. I also get a suggestion of cherry Sucrets. Taste follows nose; however, there's a slightly medicinal quality to the flavor profile and some vanilla notes come out as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is light-medium. Carbonation is minimal, but the acidity gives quite a bit of character. There's also a trace of creaminess to the texture and the finish is quite dry. Overall, more of a Flanders Red/Oud Bruin in style than what I have come to associate with an American Wild. Enjoyable, but for the price point, I'd go with a Rodenbach Grand Cru.

4.23/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 3.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 4.25

A: pours a hazy copper with half a finger of white head that fades into a frothy ring with little lacing.

S: lots of sour and funky notes dominate. Sour and tart cherries, must, oak, red wine, barnyard, and sweet Belgian yeast underneath.

T: similar to the aroma, thereis a wonderful mix of sour and tart fruit, acetic vinegar, musty and funky flavors, barnyard, oak and red wine, etc. There's a lot going on and if makes for a delightfully delicious beer.

M: medium-light body with lowish carbonation, this beer just avoids being watery.

O: a good sour overall. A little undercarbonated, but smells and tastes great.

4.29/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

On-tap at Thirsty Monk, Asheville, NC

A: The beer is hazy amber-brown in color. It poured with a thin white head that died down, leaving a thin layer of bubbles on the surface and a collar around the edge of the glass.
S: Moderately strong aromas of sourness are present in the nose.
T: Like the smell, the overall taste is rather sour, but the sour flavors doesn't quite have the intensity that is exhibited in the sour aromas.
M: It feels light- to medium-bodied and quite tart on the palate with a moderate amount of carbonation.
O: I found this to be a very pleasant drinking wild ale as it wasn't too sour. I would have no problem drinking more than one of these in a sitting.

3.92/5  rDev -7.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Received via trade with Number45Forever, thanks Bill.

FV13 pours a dark Garnet with red edges. Very bubbles break the surface after an aggressive pour. The aroma is excellent. Dark cherries, sweet malt, acetic, lactic, vinous. The flavors follow the aroma but not nearly as intense. This beer is fairly well balanced with just a hint too much of an Acetic character. I'd have liked a little more Lactic character. This borders on a Flanders Red with the contrasting sweet and sour components.

The mouthfeel was medium to just under full bodied with minimal carbonation.

Overall it was an enjoyable beer but at over $1 per oz, I think I'll skip going for it again.

3.72/5  rDev -12.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

The beer pours a ruddy orange/red with a big tight creamy yellow/white head of tiny, small packed bubbles. In body the beer appears clean but hazy with lots of bubbles racing to replenish the head. On the nose, the beer smells of funky cherry fruit leather with a smell resting below these scents and adding a malty backbone to the yeast funk. There is a touch of deep funk in this beer as well that I can’t decide if I like it or not… It is prickly on the nose with hints of pineapple, then pine, and then compost, but it is not particularly displeasing, just a little odd. On the tongue, the beer tastes funky acidic and then very oddly bitter. At first I thought I might have an infected bottle, but as I let the beer sit and I sipped it more, some of the off flavors, oddly, mellowed out and the beer became not bad. I have had this beer before on tap, however, and it was far fruitier and more interesting then. In flavor the beer begins with tart green apple but then opens into weird grassy bitter and pear and apricot notes, with funky cherry fruit leather thrown in. The beer then mellows out into smooth malty brown sugar notes with light caramel and funky notes thrown in. Throughout the taste, the bitter occasionally become unappetizingly medicinal with a touch of compost added in, which takes away from the taste. The tart green apple flavors seem to linger in the mouth throughout the taste and then return in the aftertaste to leave a nice pucker along with a lingering bitter medicinal flavoring. In the mouth the beer feels on the heavier side of light with prickly carbonation that is soft and fluffy except for its bite. The mouth is left puckering and oddly bitter with a weird saltiness as well. There is a decent amount of saliva filling the mouth to neutralize the acid. Overall, this is a weird beer. I don’t think this one held up as well in the bottle, and I probably wouldn’t spend the money on it. This is an alright beer but it has off tastes and a weird, chemically bitterness that gets better but is never that great on the tongue. That being said, I only realized now that this beer is 8.9% alcohol, which is impressive. This is an interesting beer. If Allagash can perfect bottling what they served on tap for this beer, then it will be amazing, but as it is, it falls short. An okay beer that I would like to see improve.

4.06/5  rDev -4.5%

375mL bottle poured into an Allagash chalice. Bottled 12/21/12.

A - Pours a nice chestnut brown with a three finger pillow of vanilla head. As the head dies, serious lacing remains. Impressive looking, especially considering how difficult it is to refine the carbonation levels on a beer like this. Well done.

S - Smells of dried banana chips, granny smith apple, and coriander. Some bretty funk plays well off the fruity aroma. Graham cracker malts balance.

T - Lactic sourness hits the tongue first. Contributing notes of cherry, pear, and apple cider vinegar. Vanilla and oak add subtle balance to the powerful sour flavors. The slightest bit of astringency lingers after each sip.

M - Crisp, tannic feel. Carbonation is right where it should be. Bubbly, but not overly so.

O - I can't say I have had a bad beer from Allagash and this is no exception. Powerful fruity sour notes make for a deliciously complex brew. I would rate it higher if not for the slightly astringent aftertaste (I am particularly sensitive to this in some Brett beers). I would recommend this to a friend, but at $1/oz. I probably won't rush back to the store to grab more.

4.43/5  rDev +4.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Corked and caged 12.7 oz bottle dated 11/29/2012 poured into an Allagash glass.

A: Initially when I poured this it appeared that it was going to be a dark blonde color. As the glass filled up it became a reddish brown color. Looks nice.

S: Smells of oak and some tart. I pick up some green apple and maybe some pear. I didn't really pick up any alcohol, no real hop presence and maybe a little bit of malts.

T: Man, this is delicious. Some tart and green apple are the stars of this show. Some pear is picked up as well. The oak and vanilla really add another dimension to this brew. As someone who is just getting into wild ales, this is a very solid beer. I get the tart from the yeast, as well as the fruit and wood character.

M: A pretty medium mouthfeel. The carbonation is ideal and the finish is dry and crisp. The lack of alcohol present really makes this an enjoyable experience.

Overall: As my first full bottle of the American Wild Ale style, I can truly say that I'm extremely impressed. I'm a supporter of Allagash and everything they do, so it was only natural that my first experience with my style would be brewed by them. Their coolship program is definitely paying dividends and I really can't wait to crack open the Cerise I have.

3.88/5  rDev -8.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Cost was $16.00 at my go-to bottle shop here in SoCal. 12.7 fl oz brown glass bottle with hood and wire cap over a cork served into a Mitchells of Lancaster flared stem-tulip in me gaff in low altitude Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California. Reviewed live. Expectations are very high; I believe this is my first Allagash sour (as in sour, not just funky). Bottled 11/29/12; it's about 6 months old now. "Ale aged in oak barrels." 8.9% ABV confirmed.

Served chilled; I don't like my sours too cold. Side-poured with standard vigor as no carbonation issues are anticipated.

As I unwrap the cage, I notice the cork has some artwork on it. Interesting. Cork sits in the bottle until I pull it out. Cork comes out easily by hand, yielding a satisfying pop but the beer doesn't rise; carbonation seems perfect so far.

A: Pours a two finger white colour head. Thickness is okay. No lacing as the head recedes. Light cream. It isn't particularly frothy. The head seems somewhat thin and rather gentle. Retention is decent for the ABV - about 3 minutes. Body colour is a gorgeous vibrant orange-gold. Translucent but not transparent; at best I can see the shadow of my finger on the opposite side of the glass when looking through the beer. It's looking classy and understated for a sour; I'm looking forward to trying it.

Sm: Nice oak - not particularly deep or evocative but unmistakable. Has a definite barrel redolence. Plentiful lacto yeast notes; it doesn't come off as a lambic or a tart sour - just a lacto-bomb. It's pretty timid otherwise; little malt character and no detectable hop notes or alcohol. Hints of light wine - perhaps white wine or a fine sherry. Palpable acidity. Some buried cherry fruit. Fleeting vanilla. What little malt character does come through is just a mellow breadiness - there to support the finer notes but not to draw attention to itself. Not really tart at all. Not all that sour based on the aroma either. Mild in strength. This should be interesting.

T: Luxurious white cherry with some softening vanilla helping to balance the fairly high acidity. Sourness comes from pure lacto; not getting much tartness or funk here. Lightly cidery. Some rustic farmhouse notes on the climax. Bready malts comprise the unobtrusive plain foundation. Oak tones throughout. Notes of sherry/light white wine are subtly executed. Subtlety is definitely the objective here; its character is light and subdued. Not much complexity, but excellent balance. I do wish it were more sour - or at least a biteen tart. Light peach. Well-built for the style, if a bit wanting in terms of sour character. It could bring more to the table in terms of depth of flavour, but it's quite pleasant and enjoyable.

Mf: Moderately dry, evoking both sherry and crisp perry or cider. Perfect carbonation. Fairly high acidity. It's never biting or sharp. Very mellow and drinkable, suiting the flavour profile nicely. Smooth and approachable. Well executed for the style. Complements the flavour profile marvelously, but it doesn't feel custom-tailored to it.

Dr: Increasingly, it's becoming obvious to me that Allagash values subtlety in their "sours"; the subtlety here is masterful. Though it may not be as sour as I'd like, it's a well-balanced and well-executed beer for the style and I'd have it again if it weren't for the high pricetag. Definitely nice to try once, but it didn't blow me away like I hoped. There are better sours with wider availability to be had at a better price. Alcohol is very well concealed. Obscenely drinkable; I can't wait for the next sip. A lovely brew from Allagash, and one I'm glad to have gotten to try.

4.08/5  rDev -4%

Thanks to jtd1969 for sharing this one with me.

A - amber with a thin, off white lacing of head

S - apples, tart, sour

T - apple, pear, tart, a little bready, malty

M - medium bodied, well carbonated, crisp

This is a really nice beer. It's richly malty, estery, and tart. It's almost exactly what I want in a Wild Ale. This is definitely worth a try.

4.16/5  rDev -2.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Served from bottle into Teku glass.

A - Nice amber color with light tan head that remains as the beer sits.

S - Very nice aroma with a little sweetness and fruity tartness as well as a bit of wood.

T - A blend of sweet and tart fruit flavor at the beginning that fades into a dry tartness. This blends with some oak presence. No alcohol flavor comes through. Some slight vinegar notes as it warms a bit.

M - Crisp and dry with a healthy dose of carbonation.

O - very enjoyable glad I picked up a bottle, good amount of sour in my opinion, not overwhelming.

4.65/5  rDev +9.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured into a wine glass from the bottle.

Pours a dark orange brown with a finger of head, pretty much the same color as the label. Smells extremely winey (in an amazing way). Sour, orange, oak, tannins, grapes, sour cherries. Tons of delicious dry fruity notes coming through on the nose. Taste is perfectly tart with lots of fruitiness and a slightly dry tannic finish that compliments the tiny bit of sweetness coming through. This is one fantastic beer, amazing balance and very complex. The yeast did an incredible job, but doesn't overpower the other flavors at all.

4.13/5  rDev -2.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4

A - Golden color, small head. On par with good beers of the style.

S - Awesome smell. Nice and tart. Some apple and pear.

T - Serious letdown. Doesn't live up to the smell whatsoever. Tart, some generic fruit, but nothing pronounced or special. Flavors are muddled.

M - Gets points for having no alcohol presence whatsoever. At this abv, that's a nice plus.

O - Another letdown from Allagash. They don't do anything special in my opinion. When I smelled this I was very impressed and hoping they finally pulled one off, but I was wrong. I'd drink it, but I probably wouldn't buy it.

4.03/5  rDev -5.2%

Thanks to GRG1313 for sharing this one at his tasting.

Bottled 11/29/12.

Pours a murky orange with a foamy bone head that settles to wisps of film on top of the beer. Small dots of lace form around the glass on the drink down. Smell is sour and tart with fruit, wood, and acidic aromas. Taste is much the same with fruity flavors on the finish. There is a mild amount of acidity on the palate with each sip. This beer has a good level of carbonation with a crisp mouthfeel. Overall, this is a good beer that is tasty and easy to drink.

4.22/5  rDev -0.7%
look: 5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

375ml with cork and cage. Bottled on 12/21/2012. Served in a Russian River stemmed glass. Cork removed with a loud pop.

Appearance: Dark amber/orange in color. 1 finger of an off white, cream colored head. Body is slightly hazy with lots of visible carbonation streaming throughout. Head stuck around through the whole glass and left some nice lacing.

Smell: Oak, lactic and acidic sourness, sour red grape, orange, peach/apricot, light barnyard funk, and a hint of vanilla.

Taste: Much less sour then the nose would indicate. The sourness is actually quite low. Lots of oak and vanilla barrel character, light lactic sourness, apricot, blood orange

Mouthfeel: Medium bodied with a soft creamy mouthfeel. Medium soft carbonation. Very light bitterness in the finish. Gentle alcohol warmth after it goes down, but the alcohol is hidden extremely well.

Overall: Interesting wild ale from Allagash. A stronger tatness/sourness could have really sent this one over the top for me, but its still an excellent beer thats worth seeking out.

4.27/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

375ml bottle poured into HF globe

A - Pours a lighter reddish-brown with minimal head, even after a hard pour. Small ring of bubbles remain around the edge of the glass. Leaves a bit of lacing when swirled.

S - Strong scene of oak and cherries on top of oak and cherries. Some plum. A bit of sour funk, but far from strong. Smells tasty.

T - Good mix of sour and tart up front with cherries joining the party in the mid palate. Finishes sweet. Almost refreshing. None of those flavors dominate the palate. As it warmed, more vinegar appeared dropping the score a tad

M - definitely rich mouthfeel for the style. Quite dry. Very smooth.

O - I definitely enjoyed this, but I wouldn't call it complex. Each flavor is very pronounced but blends together well in a harmonious fashion. I would have no problem polishing off a 750ml of this (if they ever made one) by myself. This is a sour that both serves as a great anytime sour and also one which would serve as a great introduction to people new to sours. Well done Allagash.

4.58/5  rDev +7.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured into a Lost Abbey Teku style glass.

Reddish brown color, topped by a nice sudsy head with excellent retention and lacing.

Smells complex, with notes of sour cherry fruit, vanilla, wood spice, and some caramel sweetness.

Tastes of mildly tart cherries, hint of lemon and plum, but also sweet with some caramelized sugar. There is quite a bit of oak presence and a mildly tannic finish.

Body is medium with a silky, creamy mouthfeel. Very smooth.

This is an interesting, complex sour in the Flanders red ale style. The alcohol is noticeable at around 9%.

4.49/5  rDev +5.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

375ml bottle into a Duvel tulip.

A: Pours a clear, deep crimson-brown body under an inch of dense off-white foam that recedes slowly but only leaves light, spotty lace. Attractive.

S: Very attractive. Prickly tartness, cherry skin, green apple, underripe plum, and peppery spice. Light vanilla and peach. Excellent.

T: Sweeter than the nose, but still more tart than sweet: vanilla, caramel apple, tart cherry, spicy alcohol, and lactic tartness. Some dry, tannic oak on the finish, with more tropical fruits filling in on the aftertaste. Really complex, decadent, dessert-like flavors. Delicious.

M: Soft, creamy medium body. Great.

O: Wonderful American Wild. The interplay of malt sweetness, fruity sourness, and vanilla-tinged oak was really top-notch. I'll take the sharper funkiness of a Coolship brew over this one's more mellow character any day, but this is a world class sour in its own right.

4.52/5  rDev +6.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

MegDuf32 very generously gave me this bottle a couple weeks ago. Bottled on date of 11/29/2012. Poured from a 375 ml bottle into a tulip glass.

A – Pours the color of Autumn leaves, like a deep ruby red/orange/brown mélange. I poured the bottle pretty carefully, but a good amount of dark sediment still collected in the bottom of the glass. A thin off-white head was contrasted nicely with abundant carbonation. Lots of stringy lace all over the glass.

S – A nice tart sourness immediately hits the nostrils. Some nice funk is all mixed up with the oak and vanilla character of the barrel. There is something in here that definitely reminds me of a light red wine.

T – Wow, very complex. A prominent tart cherry note is met with a deep oak character. A bit of vanilla and caramel are also present in the mid-palate. The finish is all sourness, with a nice lingering vinegary aftertaste.

M - Great amount of carbonation, with a nice creamy mouthfeel. A bit drying on the mouth that encourages quick drinking.

O – I really enjoyed this complex brew. This is the first beer of this type that I have tried from Allagash, but it certainly has me interested in trying as many as I can. Highly recommended.

4.41/5  rDev +3.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Bottled 10/28/2012; Consumed 4/30/2013

A: Pours a murky brown color with nearly no head. Expected

S: Lots of funky sour notes with a hint of barnyard and plenty of lactic presence. Fruitiness and a hint of oak also come through

T: Very complex. Starts off with a bit of lactic acidity and sourness, along with fruitiness and a long oak presence. Finishes lightly sweet with some barnyard notes. Alcohol hardly noticeable

M: Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Slightly harsh from the acidity

O: Great American wild from Allagash. Not overwhelmingly sour or funky, but the brett and lacto work extremely well together to create a great balance of funk/sour and barnyard. Not overwhelmingly pricey for an American wild either, especially by Allagash standards. Get some if you still can!

Allagash FV 13 from Allagash Brewing Company