Rauchbier | August Schell Brewing Company

August Schell Brewing Company
Minnesota, United States
schellsbrewery.com

Style: Rauchbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by jera1350 on 02-26-2011

Liked:
4.01/5
Alströms:

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | next → last
4.85/5  rDev +20.9%

I was at a local liqour store and mentioned my love of smoke style beers and they suggested I grab their last 6 pack of this. I am so glad they did. I am very impressed with this beer. While it is a smoke with that wonderful bacon taste, it seems to taste lighter than most smoke beers. It was chilled a little more than I would normally have it at, but what a treat on a warm summer day.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | next → last