Double-Wide I.P.A. | Boulevard Brewing Co.

Double-Wide I.P.A.Double-Wide I.P.A.

Boulevard Brewing Co.
Missouri, United States
boulevard.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

The classic India Pale Ale is a traveler’s beer, aggressively hopped to withstand the long, hot ocean voyage to the British East Indies. Our Double-Wide I.P.A. also travels well, and is right at home in the most exotic ports of call of the Midwest. While this modern-day prairie schooner may not resemble a graceful sailing sloop, our liberal hopping regimen does make her virtually “twister-proof,” with toffee and caramel notes balancing out the lingering bitterness. Enjoy this beer fresh to best appreciate the complex blending of hop aromas, ranging from minty to citrusy, with subtle hints of pine.

Added by SafeAtFirst on 11-17-2007

firstprev | next → last
Reviews: 792 | Ratings: 2,644
firstprev | next → last
Double-Wide I.P.A. from Boulevard Brewing Co.