Fall Of Thebes | Blood Brothers Brewing

4.22/5
Alströms:

Reviews by yancot:

3.76/5  rDev -10.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

4.36/5  rDev +3.3%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.75/5  rDev +12.6%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

My review is for this entire series of beers overall. So far, I've tried the cherry, Chardonnay grape must, and perhaps one other variety that escapes me -- deep into the cherry one as I type.

Again, overall, pretty much perfect, barring the presumed, though yet to be encountered,misstep. Assuming a base sour beer with proprietary yeast, critters, aged on various fun things for a secondary fermentation in all sorts of neat stuff made from wood.

It must be said though, I'm kind of a freak for sours, so not sure how a neophyte would rate this.

Fall Of Thebes from Blood Brothers Brewing