Punishment | Arrogant Brewing

PunishmentPunishment

Arrogant Brewing
arrogantbastard.com

Style: Chile Beer

A palate-punishing ale unlike any other
Never intended for the timid, Punishment is the capsaicin-throttled spawn of a beer behemoth, Double Bastard Ale. In this year’s brew, the flavors of Double Bastard Ale have been further enhanced by the bourbon barrel aging. The addition of chile peppers to the beer adds lingering flavors in the finish of subtle tropical fruit and some layers of heat along with the toffee, caramel malt and hop flavors.

Added by womencantsail on 02-06-2011

Reviews: 82 | Ratings: 381
4.94/5  rDev +56.3%

I'm floored. I mean, what is with the rating on this? There is a reason this is marked as a chile beer... and not a "beer like all other beers" and a "beer for a wuss"... is there something I am missing? I'm glad o see my favor lands in similar areas with other people. But I just can't believe some of the low scores and explanations on this. Maybe I haven't had enough chile beers. But I found this pretty stellar for chile beer.

My suggestion, let it warm up quite a bit.

Appearance is great. Pours thick with a very small carbonation for the head that dissipates and lingers around the edges. The head has a slight off-white. The beer itself is a great hazy ruby with a rusty brownish tone. Hues of orange around the thin areas when held to the light.

The smell is pretty much dominated by the peppers. Which really smell pretty wonderful, they create a great bouquet to the nose that gives it this almost vegetal and airy field like presence. You can pick up on some of the malt. Maybe a hint of smokiness and you can tell the beer has been barrel aged. Though unfortunately, the bourbon seems pretty lost to the peppers. The smell made me smile though... and when a beer makes me smile, by the smell alone, that makes me happy.

Taste. I love spicy food, flavorful foods, drinks, I like it all. This has a full heat that is spicy but REALLY warm. It really comes on with a hint but rises as the malty brew passes through. It is that slow progression that I really love. Spicy on the lips too. What has impressed me about this (the same with Crime), is that each sip is a restart to the first sip. You get the malt sweetness that is reminiscent of plums, raisins, dark dry chocolate, vanilla and charred wood with bourbon. The booziness is spot on, right in there where it should be. I get a hint of toasted sugars. A brown sugary deal going on. And then the flood of peppers. Very fresh peppers hat really make the beer lively and impressive. This is a really great chile beer.

The body, is prefect. It is thick and smooth and hot. I don't think I could ask for anything more in a beer of this ABV and style. The carbonation is also just right. It just all fits together... not clunky at all. And a fire that coats the mouth, and lips. A warmth that is intense but really well done.

Overall... it is a winters night. This beer made sense... Maybe I was biased by the abrasively cold, below zero weather and high winds. But this is a devastatingly good chile beer. I won't be hurt to see this beer sit on the shelves awhile so that I can indulge again in it. If you are a true lover of big beers and really hot peppers, this is the ticket.

4.91/5  rDev +55.4%

This is a beer for pepper heads!! Which I am one of them. I had this beer last St. Patrick's day. What can I say,I got high from the peppers, then from the alcohol.
If your not a pepper head, you can not appreciate this beer. The day after last st Patrick's day I went out and bought the last 2 bottles my local place in Eugene had. Now with a year of age I'm going to follow up the tradition and totally enjoy my second bottle. Cheers to you Greg. And thank you for my favorite pepper beer of all time!

4.86/5  rDev +53.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Muddy brown with tan head that dissipated. Aroma just like bba arrogant bastard. Oak, bourbon, toffee, caramel malt, slight citrus dank hop. And then a hint of chilies too. Taste: up front the oak, bourbon, vanilla, toffee, caramel, malt. Middle of the mouth the hot pepper appears and plays off the citrus hop flavors. Finishes with a lasting heat and slight alcohol warmth. Mouthfeel is medium. Overall, excellent use of spicy flavor to enhance an already great beer. Heat doesn't overpower, but leaves you eager for another sip. Some find it too spicy, I didn't, thought it was just enough heat without interfering with the beer underneath. Maybe it could've been just a little hotter...

4.75/5  rDev +50.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Okay, as a chili pepper beer, this is the best of the best! It already starts with a great Stone base, and the bottle design just entices/intimidates you before you drink it. Then, once you uncork it, this overwhelming, amazing chili pepper smell comes creeping out of the bottle letting you know what you're getting yourself into. Your pour it out, and you can see little chili pepper residue in the brew, and the smell really intensifies. The moment you drink it, those peppers just kick your ass, but in a really delicious way! I recommend the sip, not the gulp! Overall, I can't understand how someone who would spend the money to buy this would rank it low! You're upset a spicy beer is spicy?! Deal with it! It's delicious and definitely worth a try (if you share with friends!)

4.6/5  rDev +45.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

4oz. pour from tap during Stone's Winter Storm. The following review is based on notes taken Thursday, February 10, 2011.

Served in a fluted tulip.

Appearance: A huge layer of off-white, latte-like foam sits atop a hazy, orange brown body. Head retention and lacing are both fantastic - was not expecting that from a beer aged with peppers!

Smell: Serranos all over the place. I've really got to dig to find anything else. I get a little caramel and a touch of brandy. This nose shows no semblance of Double Bastard. It's all about the serrano oils, and I'm lovin' it! I can understand why others wouldn't though.

Taste: This is the best chile beer I've ever had! Brandy and serrano chiles meld beautifully midway through each sip and roll together into the aftertaste. As with the smell, the Double Bastard aspect has gone missing, only peeking through early on in the form of aged barleywine-like sugars. Very spicy and warm, although the chile oils do a great job of masking the ABV.

Mouthfeel: Lightly carbonated, resinous, warm, and spicy. Each sip coats the mouth in a fresh layer of serrano oils, which linger deep into the aftertaste. There's a good amount of warmth and dryness, but the spiciness really distracts the palate away from it.

Drinkability: If you're coming in expecting brandy barrel-aged Double Bastard with a hint of serrano, you'll be disappointed. I had no idea the serranos would play such a huge role, but as a hot sauce junkie I couldn't help but love this one. Greg, if you're having trouble selling this stuff, shoot me a BM! This is the best chile beer I've ever had!

4.29/5  rDev +35.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

dark, murky brown appearance w/ finger & half head. not much to the scent but straight up spice! the taste is of a sweet, spicy pepper. mouthfeel is not very thin but not too thick....perfect carbonation and the chilli heat hides the alcohol quite well. the heat stays with you for a while.
i enjoyed this beer! i enjoyed this more than crime. i would def seek out again and try it with age. i'd recommend trying this beer. however, i could see this beer not being for everyone as the heat from the peppers can be extreme. cheers!

4.25/5  rDev +34.5%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

750ml

Pours a very nice dark brown color, with some very nice carbonation, with a nice small/quick/fizzy light tan head, which leaves a nice medium size island and some sticky lacing. The nose is malty, with some very nice hoppyness, some licorice, chilies. The taste is very nice malty, very nice hop note, licorice notes, chilie. Full Body, ABV hidden pretty well, with a very nice bitter/dry finish. Overall, a very nice brew.

4.24/5  rDev +34.2%

Let's be clear about something; if you can't handle heat, you aren't man (or woman) enough for this beer. 6 of us sampled this, and we all enjoyed it. I am not even a big fan of spice, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

A: Cloudy, murky and dark amber
S: peppers. Lots of peppers. It almost smells like a jalapeño pizza with extra jalapeños.
T: First, you're assaulted with a wave of intense heat. Take a small sip and swirl it just to coat your mouth and get the initial shock over with. After that, take the time to enjoy it. There is a lot of good in the taste, some caramel and roasted flavors, a little vanilla, and some buttery notes before being once again washed out by the heat. The finish is pure heat.
M: Dense and oily, this beer coats your throat the entire way down.
O: A rather enjoyable, if somewhat masochistic, brew from Stone. You will NOT want to finish a bottle on your own. I had about 4 ounces and was done. I could feel the capsaicin burn from my mouth all the way down into my stomach, and every burp tasted like jalapeño pizza afterwards. I'd honestly recommend anyone try this beer, just don't focus too much on the heat and it's pretty damn good.

4.24/5  rDev +34.2%

If you go into this beer KNOWING its going to shoot fire out of your face, then your in the right place!

The Nose of this guy was amazing. Fruity pepper notes and lots of heat. Not much else comes through though.

The taste... well, I didn't manage much, even being a spicy food lover, but it was almost instant heat that burned the mouth and throat but came with the intense fruityness that comes with peppers like habeneros and ghost chilis. I got ZERO character from the underlying beer due to the heat.

I'm going to try to make this into a wing sauce as I don't think its drinkable in other than a taste.

I can't say this beer was bad, its AMAZING if what your going for was a mega-heat-pepper-experiamental-nuclear-hot beer.

4.24/5  rDev +34.2%

I enjoyed this beer, clearly a gimmick, but as far as it being a spicy beer, it delivers. I had it with a nice tritip sandwich and it did it justice...probably couldnt kill a whole bottle, but it was awesome

4.22/5  rDev +33.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

L: A pleasant caramel and full head on pour. S: Sweet aroma of vanilla. T: You can definitely taste the spices, followed by sweet caramel, lingering pepper zest and spice. F: Body somewhere in the middle, the spices lighten it up. O: the bourban flavoring is apparent throughout with a long lasting spice

4.22/5  rDev +33.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Gorgeous color of caramel on top gradually darkening to burnt brown sugar at the bottom of the glass. Opaque and dense appearance. Pours an impressive cream colored head which remains as a ring around the glass and leaves behind foamy, clinging lace with each courageous sip. Tiny, floating pepper particles slowly settle causing intrigue and intimidation.

Pleasant aroma of pepper jack cheese.

Dense malt character of buttered biscuit and caramel. Mild roasted almond character. Assertive herbal, detergent-like hop underneath. Can detect about a second's worth of smooth oak character. Bittersweet base beer qualities overall. Then we have the peppers. Present from the start, this intense chili pepper flavor overwhelms the entire mouth and only seems to intensify as you drink. I notice as I sip, the pepper residue which settled to the bottom of the glass, slowly slides through the liquid and into my mouth so I get an even level of heat with each sip. Finishes with a pleasant jack cheese flavor and lingering pepper spice. No alcohol detected.

Full bodied. Dense but not syrupy. Low carbonation. Peppers leave a numb and tingling feeling all over the mouth but especially on the tongue and outer lips.

Wow! This is one inventive and impressive brew. Much like Crime, this one has completely transformed my view of what beer can be. Very intense yet pleasing in a way. This beer has immediately induced a cholinergic response manifested as a watering mouth and runny nose. I also feel that Punishment has induced an endorphin release not to mention the pleasing effects of the disguised alcohol. Put it all together: the flavor, the intensity, the feeling, and you have one incredible and addictive beer drinking experience. This dose of Punishment was an absolute pleasure!

4.2/5  rDev +32.9%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Again as with Crime I guess some bottles were too spicy? I don't know, there was definite spiciness there on the throat but it was a nice addition to the fruity caramel cream malt. I thought everything blended exceptionally from the high ABV to the peppers to the sweetness. A very good beer to sit down with on a cold night under the HD Fireplace. I'll drink the leftovers of this one, boys.

4.18/5  rDev +32.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Going into this beer I had heard a lot about the heat and how intense it truly was. The bad reviews only made me more interested. Opened and reviewed live at our Strong Ale/Barleywine tasting last week.

A- Somewhat hazy and dark red/brown murkiness like the original Double Bastard. Small creamy white head to half a finger or so but it falls quickly to a ring of foamy bubbles. Some decent spotty lace but mostly legs and bareness.

S- Pure fresh cut habanero and similar ghost peppers, just that fumy spicy capsacin doom. Maybe a tiny bit of malts but mostly just that fresh fruity habanero doom. Seriously this smells better than most hot sauces.

T- Opens up just a bit but the base beer is pretty much nonexistent again and the barrels are not here either. Again, habaneros and ghost peppers are pretty much dominant, fumy fruity pepper flesh is 95% of the flavor or more with just a bit of the malts and base coming through, barrels...? Charred, dried pepper skin and painful spiciness, I LOVE Habanero hot sauce as much as anyone but damn.

MF- Moderately highly carbonated with a medium thickness body. Hot, spicy peppers dominate the feel and ignite the palate. 12% is nothing in the shadow of the spiciness. Just an awesome habanero spicy lingering on the palate.

Habanero 100% to the max, like fumy fruity greatness extracted from chiles. The base beer is gone but this re-invents chili beer and 12% ABV is a joke in this case. If you have ever sliced habaneros, try this beer. Took off some overall points because this could have been a GEM if there was any Bourbon Double Bastard left to be found. IF YOU LIKE HABANEROS TRY THESE BEERS!

4.17/5  rDev +32%
look: 2.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

Some of these ratings are really really sad, to me it seems as if some of the people who tried it did so just to say they tried this beer and didn't really care about getting the experience out of this rare gem. It seems as if a lot of the ratings are not reflecting the quality and STYLE of the beer, people are rating what they think of the beer more than the style itself, if you don't like spicy beer/food why are you drinking a crazy bold spicy beer made by a brewery that always does things over the top and then bashing them for doing an amazing job with a beer that no other brewery could pull off!?
Beer has a unappealing brownish color with no head or carbonation to speak of, but looks like it has some good oily body to it. Aroma is hard to nail down very spicy smelling but also smells like fresh fruit...? slight sweetness in the nose but not much. Taste: wow, the bottle describes it pretty well, the heat gets more intense of course as you drink more, definitely the most spicy hot beer I've ever had, puts rogue's chipotle ale and 6 rivers chili pepper ale to shame as well as cave creek. the awesome thing about this beer is that the bourbon barrel sweetness really comes out, very rich with a bit of booziness but it all goes well together, mouthfeel on this beer is amazing, very low carbonation which is good for a beer so rich and spicy and there is also a slick oiliness to it.
Overall: Try it if your like me and are always looking for something new and different, and like rich complex beer with good food, I ate this with some chicken wings and fresh veggies. also share this with 3 or more people, I shared mine with 4 other people and still didn't finish the bottle, very spicy, filling, rich and delish but only able to have 2 to 4 oz. I look forward to trying the crime.

4.15/5  rDev +31.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

(Here's the thing- a few ounces are plenty, more is just self mutilation.) We now return you to your regularly scheduled review...

Punishment. The counterpart to Crime. It portrays an element of correcting what was wronged. It serves a all the unpleasantries that's necessary in order to restore karma. Yet, how can a beer bearing such name offer so much glory and satisfaction? For those who revel in the pain, this beer comes calling to you!

Similar to the standard Double Bastard Ale, this veggie-inspired ale pours with the common deep amber, hazy and frothy appearance. As the beer slowly stratifies, it leaves an absurdly murky haze behind while a creamy and slowly developing pillow emerges above. Not much on retention, its lacing is also compromised- first notice that this beast of a beer has something minister smoldering beneath.

The first passing of the nose reveals some familiar scents- toffee, maple, caramel and vanilla (partly of ale, partly of barred), but then a deeper sniff stuns the nose. All that sweet and savory is abruptly interrupted with vegetative spice of pepper, agave, avocado, jalapeno, paprika, cumin and scorched earth. Its quickly obvious that the focus has shifted to the pepper additions.

That first reluctant sip unleashes a hurried sweetness of the same toffee, maple, caramel and oak taste- just ahead of the pepper onslaught to ensue. The vegetable flavors of jalapeno strike first with the fruit pulp that's similar to green tomato and agave. But the beer quickly sheds all that and dives head first into sheer heat! The build up of high capsaisin flavor burns of firey Tabasco, the sharpness of black nagas, and the ultra heated scorpion peppers. Though other peppers are involved, much gets lost with its sheer spice- even the beer's high saline and mineral character acts to elevate its heat. Just when utter abandonment of taste is held, the peppers waiver a bit and allow some civil semblance of palatability to ensue.

Medium-lig.... who fuckin' cares! This beer isn't about body. It could be thick, it could be thin- but that has nothing to do with this beer. All that is cared about is the effect of that spice on the palate sensations. And that is a bullying spice that numbs the mouth with ease and lights the throat and stomach like lava with even the very first sip. Its heat smolders on the palate with long-lasting throbbing response. Hot as fuck, this ale offers no apologies as it steels your girlfriend, burns your house, wrecks your car and then turn to laugh at you.

There's really no reason for a beer to be this hot..., this abrasive..., this defiant. Yet it does. As I have never had a beer that rivals the heat that was expressed here, it has support, balance and resonance. As abrasive as it may seem, this beer simply works!

4.14/5  rDev +31%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

500 ml cork and caged bottle poured into a snifter.
12% ABV, 82 IBUs

A - Deep copper in color, Punishment is a hazed beer that's briefly topped by a light khaki head that settles to a ring of foam inside the snifter.

S - Mango and habañero are ripe in Punishment, reminiscent of zesty wing sauce with a follow up of semi-sweet caramel-drizzled toasted bread malt for a bold aroma that'll easily scare off the faint of heart.

T - Like Crime before it, Punishment shows it's true beer nature before the flavor and, subsequently, the heat rear their collective "ugly" head. Double Bastard provides quite the base for Punishment's excessive chili flavor and heat, wonderfully balancing them with alcohol and malty sweetness.

M - With a smooth and medium-full body, this chili beer has a soft opening that's quickly ripped from the tongue with brute force. Attacking chili peppers assault the taste buds with numbing spicy heat that, for this guy, slowly induces a lower eye lid sweat all the while maintaining the balance between flavor and heat.

O - Punishment takes Crime and ups the ante slightly. To be quite frank, from their description, after enjoying Crime I was pretty nervous for the heat level of Punishment but, it's damn similar. Both beers convey a hear-burn inducing heat level that tugs at facial sweat glands while maintain a good flavor profile of chilies. While chilies are the focus, this beer keeps a clear "beer" base but it's futile time in bourbon barrels is identical to that of Crime; non-existent in aroma or flavor.

4.09/5  rDev +29.4%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

500 ml bottle poured into small snifter. No head. Very little clear lacing. Cloudy copper body. Aroma includes notes of cucumber, fresh peppers, cayenne, sriracha. Taste is all heat, tongue tingling, lip numbing. Hard to pick up other flavors beyond the heat but I feel like my taste buds are stimulated and now I will probably enjoy my dinner even more. Pairs well with chicken wings. Unique experience. Share with friends because I don't think you should drink more than a few ounces. This beer delivers on its promises and after all, isn't that all you can ask for in a beer or any other consumer good?

4.07/5  rDev +28.8%

I'm a bastard fan take out the chili's this is a 5 but this is a chili beer and done well it's hot mines aged a little but put a year or so this would be nice

4.05/5  rDev +28.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Appearance: Ruddy brownish copper. Small loose and bubbly off-white head. Drops to a tiny thin cap and slightly fluffier collar. Tiny splotches of lacing. Hits on a slightly hazed version of Double Bastard.

Smell: Massive nose of pure chilis up front. Nicely vegetal with a mild earthy and slightly sweet pepper push. Malts follow as to be expected given the base beer. Some nice caramel malt sweetness. A touch bready with some of the barrel thrown in. Some oak and vanilla. Warming tamps down on some of the aggressive slice. Vaguely peppery. A ton of real pepper.

Taste: Pepper assault from the start. Layers of sweet , slightly earth, and pure heat. A nice depth of flavor from the added peppers. As is expected, the malts run bready with a deep caramel sweetness. A touch of raw pepper on the back. Clean and vegetal. Assertively spicy, bites the tongue at all points. Some bourbon influence buried under it all. Touches of oak in the back with some.vanilla and toffee to round it out. Chilis dominate from beginning to end. Heat takes more than a few minutes to subside on each sip.

Mouthfeel: Mediumish body with a slightly below average carbonation. Hyper clean outside of the spice.

Overall: The sentence is always worse than the crime.

Spicier and a bit more complex than Crime and that works in it's favor. Spicy and pushes the limits but never crosses. If you have to pick, choose this one.

4.05/5  rDev +28.2%

500ml bottle poured into some little sample glasses. It's a chile beer, so just like Crime, which I reviewed a short time ago, I'm expecting chile up front.

Pours quite cloudy, with a small head, and very little (but very fine) carbonation. Looks a little better than its brother, Crime, because it's not as flat-looking. Smell is lots of peppers, but more of a caramelized pepper aroma than just a burning spiciness. Something in the smell reminds me of toffee. Peppers and toffee is a good combination, by the way.

Taste is dominated by peppers. There is some intense bitterness behind it, and some very nice caramel sweetness. Lots of spice. I think this one's a bit spicier than Crime. This one is also quite smokey. Something about this reminds me of maple syrup.

Mouthfeel is smooth, light. I like this beer, but I have to sip it slowly.

4.01/5  rDev +26.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4

Orange, dark amber color. Some spots for lace.

Scary pepper smell, like nuclear wings. Very dry.

Oh my God, this is the most extreme of extreme beers. It is actually hotter than buffalo wings. You may need a beer to accompany this one. The aftertaste is forever and hot as hell.

Be prepared for this one. I think it's one of the great unique beers. It's something special, but it's not easy to drink.

3.92/5  rDev +24.1%

Poured from a 500mL bottle dated 2015, has about a year on it. If you like heat, this one is for you. Pours a reddish brown with very little head. Smells oxidized, caramel, toffee, sweet with some vegetal pepper notes. Tastw starts off like it smells, toffee, caramel, sweet vanilla, malt and then gives way to a lingering pepper heat. I get heat more than pepper flavor and the heat lingers. Carbonation is way low, but any more and it would make the burn uncomfortable. Overall, I like hit stuff and hot peppers and beer...I'm not crazy about this, but it's pretty well made and I would probably go another round with it. Crime was a little mellower and enjoyable IMO.

3.87/5  rDev +22.5%

Picked up a 500 ml bottle from TW Arrowhead in mid-November for $16.99. Bottled in 2015.

Beer poured a murky brown with a nice white head.

Nose is getting nicer as the beer warms. Initially notes of chili pepper dominated but barrel notes have been coming out, primarily oak and vanilla.

Taste is well...hot chili peppers. Initial sips were hot but as the pallette has become desensitized the vanilla and oak flavors come out but definitely on the second level.

Feel is full and smooth.

Overall this is not as flavorful as Crime as it seems the chili intensity is higher. But hey this was fun to try. You gotta love Stone for putting out the product. Will i do it again? Nah, but life is short and try what is out there while we can!

3.83/5  rDev +21.2%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

750ml bottle into snifter. Bottled October 2013. Consumed after Crime.

A: Pours a murky dirty iced tea color with some tiny floaters beneath a soft light tan head that faded I to a fuzzy collar. Spotty lacing was left down the glass.
S: Similar to Crime (spicy pepper reminds me of fresh green peppers with a hint of roast. Sweet caramel and a touch of hop resin is in there as well), but much more raw green pepper. Really hot smelling.
T: Hints of the base double bastard are noticeable up front just for a second before the flavors are immediately overshadowed by flavorful green chilies and then burning. Similar to Crime except there's actually a touch more sweetness up front before the burn, and there's a hotter lingering burn.
M: Medium-full body, smooth and slick mouthfeel. Not greasy or overly boozy, or as rough as I thought it would be. Really clean burn, really really hot. Low carbonation.
O: Holy hell this is hot. Definitely still drinkable, but there's such a long lingering burn. Not greasy but very clean long burn.

EDIT: I had no heartburn while drinking these, nor any stomach problems the next day. It didn't even burn coming out. Win.

Punishment from Arrogant Brewing