Molson Ex Light | Molson Coors Canada

Molson Ex LightMolson Ex Light

Molson Coors Canada
Ontario, Canada
molson.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by Jason on 08-29-2004

1.74/5  rDev +1.8%

Like some of the previous reviewers I was fortunate to have got this for free.
Also like several previous reviewers I found it profoundly disappointing.
Its major drawback is that it seems to lack a thing called flavour .
Now Light beer is bound to have some downsides , but why bother to drink any alcohol if this is what you get.
A have run out of positives for crappy beer I am afraid.
Drink tea instead

Bottle: Poured a light yellowish color beer with no aroma and almost no taste. Even though I’m not a huge fan of Molson Export, I still think that these are two completely different beers and that this one is plainly bad. Another gem from my father in law beer cooler.

It is so unusual that I have to give that type of review, but Molson Ex Light is not a beer. It is rather closer to water: no color, no smell, no taste, no fun. A macro brew with no personnality. I am not the biggest Export fan, but the regular Ex is much better than its light version. Awful. My worst reviewing experience. :(

3.12/5  rDev +82.5%

poured a clear brillant very pale yellow with very lasting white head that actually seems to last way to long, seems like they must of used some head retention chemicals when brewing this. has a sweet malt-corn aroma, mostly malt and a very pilsner like aroma...maybe some saaz? thin mouthfeel and taste very bland. tastes like carbonated water with some hops steeped in it. I got this for free but I can't imagine anyone with knowledge of good beer to get this on a regular basis. still not that bad though.

Molson Ex Light from Molson Coors Canada