Molson Canadian Lager | Molson Coors Canada

Molson Coors Canada
Ontario, Canada
molson.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Around the world, Canada is seen as a shining example of nature at its best. We have thousands of freshwater lakes and barley fields as far as the eye can see. That's what makes us so proud to brew Molson Canadian, our signature beer. Brewed without preservatives, from St. Johns to Vancouver, over 3000 Canadians have a hand in bringing Molson Canadian to their family, their friends, and their communities. The people who live here truly deserve a beer brewed with the best this land has to offer. That’s why we make sure our award winning lager is as clean, crisp and fresh as the incredible country it comes from.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-20-2001

Ratings: 1,755 |  Reviews: 525

Super tasty easy to drink

Not as cheap as genny or pbr... But good drinkable beer. I like my crafts but this might be the best tasting beer you don't have to talk about. So long as it's cold!

Best beer in America in Canada

Best damn beer around

I was at the store and saw a twelve-pack of Molson Canadian Lager going for $10.99, 16 oz. bottles. Seemed like a good deal, so I went for it.

Appearance: Yep.

Smell: Good solid macrobrew smell, with no distinguishing features. For some reason I expected it to have a skunky smell like Moosehead Lager, but it didn't.

Taste: Straight-up North American lager taste, with no distractions -- no fruit flavors, no honey, no chocolate, no pink umbrellas.

Mouthfeel: Medium body, with just the right amount of carbonation.

Drinkability: Excellent.

Overall: This is a great beer, as good as or better than any of the similarly-priced BMC products (Bud, MGD, or Coors Original). Highly recommended.

Excellent beer. Canadians know how to do it right! I just started drinking beer again after a 10 year hiatus and Molson was always a go to beer. Still is...

Outside of the craft beer world, this is my go to beer. Over 30 years. Maybe it's a hockey thing.

4.82/5  rDev +66.8%

My second favorite beer. I can't believe these reviews, this is one of the greatest beers ever made. If you love beer (especially canadian beer) then you are going to love molson canadian. This is a great beer, I highly recommend it. If I had the money I would buy this beer everytime, its that good. Pours a nice golden colour, with a frothy head. Molson canadian+buffalo pizza=bliss

4.75/5  rDev +64.4%

4.73/5  rDev +63.7%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Softly drunk, strong enough, amazing taste.

4.67/5  rDev +61.6%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

A good clean tasting beer. I like this or Pabst when the store has no fresh German pilsners or locally brewed strohs. Good for drinking when outside in the spring or summer.

4.62/5  rDev +59.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Very good Canadian beer. Looks good. Smell of wonderful hops and the head isn't bad on this beer. Taste of golden hops that is crisp, clean and refreshing. Mouthful has the same rating see taste. Drinkability is wonderful could drink a good amount of beer with this brand. By far the best Canadian beer out there.

4.61/5  rDev +59.5%

My friend hates American beer and only drinks imports. He recommended this to me and I LOVE IT!!

A:Yellow with a head that takes a while to "foam down"

S: Not a very strong scent that I've noticed to this beer, maybe a little...very little hoppy smell.

T: My favorite of the import beers; and best tasting in my opinion. It tastes hoppy like a beer should but has a "I am not drinking" no bloat feeling like Miller Lite which is awesome in my book

M: Crisp, refreshing, light and a bit of carbonation.

D: Its a winner but be careful this beer is a creeper and will knock you on your ass.

4.6/5  rDev +59.2%

4.57/5  rDev +58.1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Crisp, clean, and refreshing. A good companion for fishing, the beach, or just puttering around in the yard.

Molson Canadian Lager from Molson Coors Canada