Molson Special Dry | Molson Coors Canada

2.9

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.8/5  rDev -3.4%

Yellow. Seems like the Molson's I've had can only be brewed with one color.
Smelled a bit flowery with a slight nutty aroma, VERY slight.
This is a clean tasting, lightly aromatic, refreshing brew. I can't seem to locate it in Columbus and this is the only place I cut my lawn so I guess I aint going to look for it very hard. Seriously a good brew all around.

2.75/5  rDev -5.2%

1.75/5  rDev -39.7%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

3.33/5  rDev +14.8%

Not much difference between the Special dry and just Dry. Typical macro lager colour, piss yellow. Good head, though. I must have poured this sucker extremely well. Bonus points for that. Smelled mildly hoppy, mildly malty, slightly grainy(corn). Hey, not a bad taste for a macro. The adjuncts are their, but it's still okay. Grain is most powerful, but the hops and malt are noticed. Dry, grainy texture I was expecting. Drinkable in that it quenches the thirst quite well. This is gonna be my "I'm thirsty, don't wanna waste a good beer" macro. Try it. It's good.

Molson Special Dry from Molson Coors Canada