Carling Extra Dry | Molson Coors Canada

Added by Shiloh on 02-09-2003

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.88/5  rDev +18.5%

A very average offering with a non discript smell..or lack of..
Colour is a medium honey gold and the body is full with a limited crown..Hops heavy and definetly dry..Due to its high ABV, it might be a very nice beer to warm you up after a day on the slopes, but I don't ski..

In general and for the price this beer is Okay. But its little brother the 4,9% is nasty.

As an economic beer its Okay they could improuve the taste of it. I think I notice is after I drink 4 bottles of Carling dry I wanted to drink so bad. I was so thirsty all night I just keep on waking up and have some water cuz my month was so dry. If u drink 1,2 or 3 its find but if u drink more make sure u have a bottle of water next to u.

Would I recommend it ? NO

3.12/5  rDev +28.4%
look: 2.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Carling Extra Dry from Molson Coors Canada