Carling Black Label | Molson Coors Canada

Molson Coors Canada
Ontario, Canada
molson.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

A contemporary lager beer with a light, crisp, refreshing aroma and taste.

Added by Shiloh on 02-17-2003

2.75/5  rDev +13.2%

2.36/5  rDev -2.9%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

Pours a piss poor yellow colour. Thin foamy head. Smells ol wet grain. Tastes like malt, corn syrup and cardboard. Mouthfeel is thin and watery. But what do you expect from a budget beer? It's bland but it's drinkable. I wouldn't pay for it, but I wouldn't turn it down at a party.

3.75/5  rDev +54.3%

2.75/5  rDev +13.2%

4.66/5  rDev +91.8%

Poured into a frosted 16 oz glass. Very thick head, golden brown in appearance. Smell is not at all offensive. Very little hops, somewhat grainy flavor. Overall, one of the best value beers I've tasted. Would highly recommend this for an inexpensive drink with a nice flavor. I drank about 16-20 of these in my first sitting, with 5% ABV I was highly intoxicated but I couldn't stop myself. Be careful, Carling Canada's Black Label is impossible to put down.

4.84/5  rDev +99.2%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

My prefered. It's a beer for real man enjoy a real beer, strong like a men, gente=le like a gentlemen, not a women beer, only for biker, or rocker man. Not for woossy or pussy just a beer for a man want to drink a beer to be satisfing is taste, and no after taste. You will be appetite for destrustion after it, and gently resolved after...THE BEST ONE!!!!

3.35/5  rDev +37.9%

A beer my Dad used to enjoy, back in the day. Picked up a case of 12 oz cans in Carlisle, PA. It's a warm, humid day and this is a beer that goes down easy. Has a good taste, makes me want to reach for another. This is one of my favorite American adjunct lagers....and that's a good thing.

1.5/5  rDev -38.3%