B.I.N.G | Metal Monkey Brewing

Metal Monkey Brewing
Illinois, United States
metalmonkeybrewing.com

Style: Irish Dry Stout

First place winner in the Joliet Brewers Guild Stout competition, this is our interpretation of a traditional dry Irish stout. Roasty, toasty, and with a crisp dry finish. If you're a craft beer drinker, looking for a local offering on Saint Paddy's Day go with a B.I.N.G. Ya know, Becaue It's Not.... well you know, that OTHER Irish Stout brand.

Added by Dicers on 01-28-2016

3.3

3.3/5  rDev 0%

B.I.N.G. stands for "Because It's Not Guinness".
Taste: crisp and snappy, roasted malt, very dry, lite mouth-feel. Semi sharp at back of tongue. Nose is toasty. Black/Brown color, opaque, with a tan head some lace. Medium lite body. 34 IBUs

B.I.N.G from Metal Monkey Brewing