Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) | Pabst Brewing Company

Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR)Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR)
Liked This Beer
2.93 w/ 5,610 ratings
Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR)Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR)

Pabst Brewing Company

Liked:
2.93/5
Alströms:

Ratings: 5,610 |  Reviews: 1,736

Personally, I found it weird when my friends said that they wanted to funnel beer into their butts, but as a huge Howard Stern fan, I thought "if Richard Christie can identify beer through his ass, how hard can It be?" So I de-pants, my boy Dave held my legs behind my head as I lay on my back, and my other buddy, handsome mike, did the pouring. Just a little sip at first, as I didn't want to get too giggly. All I can say is "Yum!", very good mouth-feel, light but full-bodied, and refreshing - also not sticky! I think that this is the only way to drink this American Classic. Happy drinking, friends!

Simply the best cheap canned beer known to mankind.

rating this from a 40oz bottle....due to movies like Gran Torino making this beer hip...that said 40oz bottle was $3.79 in Kokomo Indiana at Soupleys Liquors and they cant keep them on the shelves. the same bottle here in Durham NC is $1.89

oddly enough that same liquor store had 12oz cans x 6 for $5.29 but i wanted to try it from glass for a change and only 25 miles away...12.99 for a 30 pack??? Indiana is weird..they have extreme regional pricing schemes

easily the best "adjunct" lager sold in the US...can version rates slightly lower...like a 4+ because the can does add a bit of a metallic bite,which is NOT present in the 24 oz can...weird

I drink this when i want flavor and a slight hop bite, and since i moved to a better pricing area...its also fairly affordable here...10 bucks an 18 pack....highly recommended from the bottle or on tap.

Classic American full calorie lager

The best American mass produced lager bar none this is plain and simple beer on a budget that taste great with any grillin' food, goes down great when your mowing the lawn I always have a 30 block in my fridge and the best part about it is you can say you bought the beer and no one will drink your fridge empty because they all think Bud Lite taste better this is my everyday beer of choice.

It's union made, says so right on the can. Nuf said.

The best American Lager out there! Leaps and bounds better than its competitors. Not as watery, more of a bite and a refreshing malty finish. PBR ME ASAP!...if you like Classic Beer you need not look further PBR will do the trick. Cool brand aesthetics also!!!!

It's good, it's tasty, it's cheap. Many of my friends label this as a "white trash" beer, well damn for a brown guy I sure love "white trash" beer, this to me is amazingly good, I got a 6-pack for $5.99

Pabst Blue Ribbon (PBR) from Pabst Brewing Company