Old Milwaukee Beer | Pabst Brewing Company

32%

2.25/5  rDev -10%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

3.48/5  rDev +39.2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

2.18/5  rDev -12.8%

Old Milwaukee Beer

The look of it : A finger of head that quickly goes away. Yellow golden color. Light carbonation. Nothing special about it.

The smell of it: Sweet grain and some corn

The taste of it: Taste like a newspaper.

So overall would I recommend it ? NO ! Wanna have a cheap beer, go get a Pabst !

2.44/5  rDev -2.4%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.5

2.25/5  rDev -10%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

1.88/5  rDev -24.8%
look: 2 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.25

Pours very clear almost straw color into a mug or glass! Smells absolutely horrible like cooked vegetables and stale corn! No surprise the taste is not much better! Can hardly choke these down even on a hot day! If i were you i would spend the extra few bucks and get a PBR or any BMC beer over this one!

1.5/5  rDev -40%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

4.8/5  rDev +92%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

1.73/5  rDev -30.8%
look: 2 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

Blandest beer I've ever had.

3.57/5  rDev +42.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

This is a nice macro lager, easy to get in Mexico and very affordable. Doesn´t show any problems like metal taste or sunkiness. Large can presentation is great for outdoors activities.

1.68/5  rDev -32.8%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

So I went to my local liquor store looking for some "throwback" beer and I tripped across a 12 pack of Old Milwaukee. I am currently in that vein and have been drinking alot of PBR over these last couple weeks but am also looking to branch out to try as many beers from my pre-legal days and Old Milwaukee was a staple back then. I will go on to rate it a little bit later but I have to say the moment I popped the can and poured it into my glass, as I do with all beers...yes, I can be a bit of a beer snob at times, it brought back memories of cornfields, hay and barn parties as I grew up in the south central farm country in Illinois. I sort of smiled a bit as the aroma brought back memories as this literally was my first Old Milwaukee since high school. But, to the beer, I didn't smile for very long as the aroma brought those other memories as to just how bad this beer is. Now, the appearance is the best thing about it. The color is a clear, refreshing gold with a decent head, not a good head as it does disappear a little faster than I would like but the smell...total grain, well, not totally but grain/corn is the first aroma that you will notice. But, and here is the part where it can get a little repulsive...the grain taste is overpowering. It is very crisp when you first drink it but it goes south from there very fast. The crisp start finishes with an almost burnt corn aftertaste and the more of these you drink the more prominent it gets. I just polished off my third since I work from home so I can do that and that is as many as I could choke down as this aftertaste just keeps growing. It was good to try it but this one time is all that I need for now...I'm good for a few more years as it relates to Old Milwaukee. As beer goes, OMW is about as bad as it gets, but if you have very little $$, it's still beer as it is very cheap.

2.5/5  rDev 0%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

2.5/5  rDev 0%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

1.54/5  rDev -38.4%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.5

Sugar water. Not worth the calories. I'd prefer water. Truly.

2.9/5  rDev +16%

It's the beer that made Milwaukee famous and one that I grew up on. Not for today.

2.79/5  rDev +11.6%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Apparently brewed in Cali these days, but nobody ever serves it here. Had it on tap at a bar in Milwaukee. I guess a vacation to Milwaukee would be the time and place to have my one and only Old Milwaukee on tap. The irony of when and where I had my only Old Milwaukee from a tap is the only thing worth mentioning about it. Not as terrible as its rating, but not a good beer either.

2.03/5  rDev -18.8%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2

1.79/5  rDev -28.4%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 1.75

Absolutely horrible, shocking I know. But I had to justify the rating with a review.

3.76/5  rDev +50.4%

Drank this ol girl many a time and I'm sure I will again! Makes your farts and breath smell terrible!

1.9/5  rDev -24%
look: 1.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 2 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

1.88/5  rDev -24.8%