Cerveza Lopez | Trinity Brewhouse

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Added by beernut7 on 12-30-2003

Reviews by beernut7:
3.77/5  rDev 0%

I am typically not a fan of Mexican style lagers unless I am wearing a grass skirt and my 2 bottle-holding straw beer-hat. However, since I rarely can get away with such decor in a brewpub, I decided to give this brew a chance on the down-low. Clear golden liquid with a thin lace and honey malt aroma. Malty for a lighter lager with hints of light mellow hop spice. The finish is crystal clean creating a very crisp, easy-drinking beer.

Cerveza Lopez from Trinity Brewhouse