Blonde Double Bock | Triumph Brewing Company

Triumph Brewing Company
Pennsylvania, United States
triumphbrew.com

Style: Doppelbock

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by NeroFiddled on 01-06-2004

5/5  rDev 0%

I am not a beer reviewer but I just want to say that I have been chasing this beers equal since I had it many years ago as it was by far the best beer I have ever had in over 20 years. It was a super complex multi flavirful beer and I think I recall the abv of around 11%, I go there at least 3 times a year and I mention it every time in the hopes they make it again, but I fear many changes in brew masters.

4.35/5  rDev 0%

A hazy orange body displays golden highlights beneath a short head of off-white foam that fades to a thin collar (possibly due to its higher alcohol content). The nose is clean; and somewhat malty with a splash of floral hops and just a hint of alcohol. The body is full and somewhat crisp due to its fine, median carbonation, The flavor delivers a well-balanced combination of sweetish and grainy rich malt, alcohol, delicately floral and lightly spicy hops - all backed by a solid bitterness. And despite its sweet malt, it finishes dry with a flourish of spicy hops and peppery alcohol that's warming towards the end of the pint. It's quite basic in many ways, yet that's the style! A well-brewed interperetation of a minor German style that's well worth trying!

Blonde Double Bock from Triumph Brewing Company