Pizza Orgasmica Blueberry Best Bitter | Devil's Canyon Brewing Company

Reviews by gleemonger:
4.5/5  rDev +7.7%

2.5/5  rDev -40.2%

4.39/5  rDev +5%

I can't believe it. Are rotund women belting a tune? Are pink ungulates sprouting wings?
Something must be up. I have never ever liked fruit beer. I test it sometimes. And I can judge qualities of it, but have never chosen to consume it on my own accord. I am stupified by the fact that I want to drink this again....
Is it because someone actually took the time to make a fruit beer that tastes like beer? Making it a bitter was a good idea and my shocked head tips a hat to you, brewer.
Appearance>Dark honey in colour, lacing. good carbonation, small head.
Smell> Amazing. Seriously. Blueberry heaven. Like, the smell of your grandma's blueberry muffins coming out of the oven, if your grandma happened to make the worlds most amazing blueberry muffins.
Taste>Sour start, speedily rounding into a big punch that fulfills my love of a good English bitter. Finishes sweetly, but not too sweet (perhaps because blueberries are tart, or because the brewer didn't eff up this fruit beer) Good complexity.
Mouf> Lively, medium body,nice.
Drinkable?> Most excellent.