Oral Apocalypse | Engine House No. 9

Liked:
3.77/5
Alströms:

3.77/5  rDev 0%

A: Poured a cola brown color with a small whispy tannish head, some light bubbles and lacing remain after a few sips

S: Vanilla, dark fruits, cocoa, some spice and a little splash of bourbon

T: The Four Horsemen just trampled my palate. My Oral Apocalypse gave me initial booze sting with some blended cocoa and vanilla, dark fruits appear as does some light spice midway. the finish is back to cocoa,a little bitterness, sweetness and vanilla. This beer came in phases. It started with the RIS base, then the Belgian bases kicked in and the RIS rounds it out.

M: Not as full as I was expecting, Cocoa and dark fruits linger on the palate.

O: Pretty good and was definitely glad I was able to try this one time blend.

Oral Apocalypse from Engine House No. 9