Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Finkbräu Panaché | Oettinger Brauerei

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.75/5  rDev +1.5%

3.01/5  rDev +11.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

Bottle of 250 ml, I got 10 of those for 3 euros at the local LIDL. Alcohol is less than 1%, I saw somewhere that it actuall is 0.8%. A beer mix, containing only 38% beer and the rest is lemonade.
Poured into a shaker glass, just a thin line of white head that disappeared straight away. Lots of bubbles on the glass's walls, as someone see on a glass with softdrink. Colour is light copper and reminds me of apple juices.
If it ever had a beer aroma, is now covered from all the lemonade. So, just lemons on the aroma and as artificial as on other beers of the type.
Very sweet taste, the lemonade flavour not as obvious as I expected from the smell, but it's certainly there. Makes sense afterall, 62% of this is lemonade.
Very thin on the body, and very carbonated.
Overall, hmm, if I hadn't poured it myself but it was given to me instead, I would bet my right hand that it was Lemon Ice Tea.
Still, it's a rather hot day today and this makes for a great beverage.

2.42/5  rDev -10.7%

Pours a clear, pale golden color with virtually no head to speak of.
The aroma is slightly dusty, sweet and fruity.
The taste starts sweet and citrusy, not too much sugar and finishes with a slight sweetness.
Expected it to be much sweeter and artificial, but actually not bad. Refreshing and easy to drink. But not really a beer.

2.39/5  rDev -11.8%