Rose City Till I Die'PA | Cornelius Pass Roadhouse & Imbrie Hall (McMenamins)

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Cornelius Pass Roadhouse & Imbrie Hall (McMenamins)
Oregon, United States | website

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by unklesyd on 04-05-2008

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
Reviews by unklesyd:
4.48/5  rDev n/a

Of all of the McMenamin's breweries, Cornelius Pass rules supreme. I've lived in various locations with various "brewmasters" of the McMenamins empire in charge of the brews. CP is the only one to actually pass muster as an actual micro.

It is pretty rare that I'll order a beer more than once at a good beer bar or brewery, but I got this one thrice while we were there. Served up in a 10 oz. glass (way too cold! Take note CPR). Reminicent of my fav DIPAs like Maharaja. Great golden brassy appearance. Little head, could have been improved by a warmer serving temp.

Excellently clean citrus backed earthy-hop flavor with a solidly neutral malt profile. My wife tasted it (who despises the hop) and stated, "Great flavor, but too bitter". Excellent!

Nice and clean, crisp, but filling. As I said, I drank three of these when I normally would drink one. A great effort by CPB!

Rose City Till I Die'PA from Cornelius Pass Roadhouse & Imbrie Hall (McMenamins)