De Leckere Organic Pilsener | Brouwerij De Leckere

Style: Euro Pale Lager

Added by Douberd on 02-13-2013

Reviews by Douberd:
3.3/5  rDev +7.5%

Poured from a green long neck bottle of 330 ml.
Golden yellow colour with lots of bubbles in, and just a slighty hazy. Two finger head with very good retention, no lacing though.
Soft and very discrit aroma of malts.
Nice, clear taste, only a bit bitter.
Medium thin on the body, quite carbonated.

I found this one at the place I work, I didn't even know we were selling it. I bought it an afternoon before I leave work just to try it, and I was a bit afraid that it would suck big time because of the label stating that is organic (most of the biological/organic products are either tasteless or taste really bad but "that's how it's supposed to taste").
Thankfully it didn't suck, on the contrary it was quite good.

2.75/5  rDev -10.4%