Red Ale | Corner Pub

3.52 w/ 1 ratings

Corner Pub
Wisconsin, United States

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Tucquan on 11-10-2010

Liked:
3.52/5
Alströms:

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.52/5  rDev 0%

Had this on 2010-11-09 at the brew pub.

A - Hazy tawny red with a one finger light head in a pint glass. Moderate lacing.

S - Nothing going on here. Neither my dinner companion nor I could discern any distinct smell, at least over the food odors in the pub.

T - Quite nice. I get a mild chocolate taste from the lightly roasted grain. Mild hop flavor that's very mildly bitter. Mild spice. There's some residual sweetness that is not cloying plus a slight sourness on the aftertaste, which adds interest. Seems like a lowish ABV. I'll guess 5%. Well balanced.

M - Creamy with a light body and medium carbonation.

D - An easy drinkin' brew. I'm glad I stopped in.

Red Ale from Corner Pub