I SERIOUSLY CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DROVE A CAR
Evil Twin Brewing NYC

I SERIOUSLY CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DROVE A CARI SERIOUSLY CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DROVE A CAR
Beer Geek Stats:

n/a
Notes:
Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 5 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
4.12/5  rDev -5.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Served in a tulip glass from from a 16oz can.

Appearance: Super super cloudy coming off an opaque gold color with medium bubbles creating a white head rising at most one millimeter off the body.

Smell: Sweet honey meshed with dose of floral feel. It's light though, needs a touch more punch.

Taste: Sweet complex malts with another dose of grapefruit and good and the lactose sugar is evident in the taste. Mellowness to the beer which becomes quite addictive.

Mouth: Sticky with a soft carbonation. Granted if you pair it with heavily seasoned meat or hard cheese it dissipates quickly.

Overall: Good brew, slight twist on a previous concoction which I had before from EvilTwin, worth picking up if it crosses your eyes. Salud!

I SERIOUSLY CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DROVE A CAR from Evil Twin Brewing NYC