Cherry Imperial Stout | Church Brew Works

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by beergeek279 on 03-01-2005

Reviews by soulfly967:
4.33/5  rDev 0%

I'll review it, since no one else will.

I had this on tap the other day while i was at the "Church."

Very deep brown color, with hints of red around the edges when held to the light. It had a slight tan head that soon fell and vanished. The smell was of rich coffee and cherry, of course. The flavor was of roasted malts, vanilla, coffee, chocolate and subtle cherry flavor. I was expecting the cherry to dominate, I was pleasantly surprised. The mouthfeel was creamy smooth and very thick. Drinkability was so good that I grabbed a growler to take home with me. Awesome beer, one of the best that I have ever had from the Church.

Cherry Imperial Stout from Church Brew Works