The Cannabis Club Sud | Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe / Klosterbrauerei Weißenohe Wirtshaus

The Cannabis Club SudThe Cannabis Club Sud

Liked:
1.5/5
Alströms:

1.99/5  rDev 0%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 2 | overall: 2

From Festival de las Naciones. In Ikea's pilsen glass. After dinner. Not the worst hemp beer Ive taken but I still cant say that its taste is of my liking

1/5  rDev 0%

Woooah! Eureka! I found it! The worst beer in the world! Strange yellow/orange colour, like your morning urine when you have the flu and have been drinking too little. Smells and tastes like undefined nauseous industrial waste. (The hemp oil, I guess). Absolutely horrid, disgusting, abominable, appalling, detestable. Has anyone ever bought a SECOND bottle of this? Every school kid should be given a free bottle of this "beer" to keep them away from cannabis forever. Down the toilet it went (didn't want to contaminate the kitchen sink). I still shudder when I think of it.

(The beer is contract brewed for "Hanf & Natur" (Hemp & Nature) by the Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe, which also brews "normal" beers - thank God. It is sold in Italy under its alias "The Club Sud".)

The Cannabis Club Sud from Klosterbrauerei Weissenohe / Klosterbrauerei Weißenohe Wirtshaus
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 2 ratings