Triskel Rebellion | Bear Republic Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Bear Republic Brewing Co.
bearrepublic.com

Style: American IPA

Rebellion was created by Bear Republic's brewers as a single hop pale ale to showcase the characteristics of new hop varietals and old favorites. Always brewed with the same American and English malts, the soft malt character allows the unique flavor and aroma of the hop to shine.

Added by elNopalero on 08-30-2012

Reviews by elNopalero:
3.98/5  rDev 0%

I believe this is one of the Bear Republic’s single-hop brews. Named for the Triskel hop, which is one I have never heard of before.

This poured a bronze golden color. There’s an aroma of light fruit mixed with some vegetal notes. I get more flavor than aroma—at first I really enjoyed this one for being crisp, lightly bitter, and delicately hopped. However, as it warmed and opened up I found myself wanting more of a malt backbone and a stronger hop profile. I found a slight sodium bicarbonate aftertaste on the finish which further distracted me from my enjoyment. Overall a mixed bag.

Triskel Rebellion from Bear Republic Brewing Co.