Nyet Dobre Hefeweizen | The Fort Collins Brewery

The Fort Collins Brewery
Colorado, United States
fortcollinsbrewery.com

Style: Hefeweizen

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Beaver13 on 07-04-2008

Reviews by MrDonQuixote:
2.15/5  rDev 0%

On tap at Fort Collins Brewery:

A- extremely light yellow color with not much of a head

S- Wheat profile as far as smell goes, light light citrus smell

T- Way too sweet for my taste, wheat finish comes way too quickly before you can taste the rest

M- Makes my mouth feel dried out from how sweet it is; way too sweet for my taste

O- Like I said before, this beer is way way too sweet, and just not my style

3.48/5  rDev 0%

16 oz, on draft at the brewery. Pours a hazy golden with a white head that quickly goes down to a thin film.

The aroma is typical hefe - bananas, cloves and spices.

The flavor is sweet malts, some fruits, spices, bananas, and cloves with a dry finish. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and slightly watery.

Overall, it's a pretty decent hefe (not my favorite style). It's a bit on the mild side.

Nyet Dobre Hefeweizen from The Fort Collins Brewery