Tweason'ale | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

good
Read the review
Tweason'aleTweason'ale

Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
Delaware, United States
dogfish.com

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

For our first new 12-ounce 4-packs in nearly half a decade, we replaced the classic barley foundation of beer with a mild sorghum base. The hints of molasses and pit-fruit are balanced by vibrant strawberry notes and a unique complexity that comes with the addition of a malty buckwheat honey.

We believe health-conscious beer drinkers and the millions of Americans who suffer from Celiac disease can cut back on gluten while relishing the distinction and drinkability of this very special brew.

Added by pwoody11 on 07-01-2011

Ratings: 1,328 |  Reviews: 296

I love everything Dogfish has but this is the worst beer by far that I have ever had. Hands down, crap in a bottle; for $50 bucks a case I not only feel raped but robbed as well. This should be flushed down a toilet, only I fear that insects may come across it, drink and be just has disgusted as I was. I hope this beer burns in hell for what it did to my mouth.

Tweason'ale from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery