120 Minute IPA | Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

ABV varies from 15-20%.

Added by frank4sail on 03-24-2003

Reviews: 2,224 | Ratings: 7,915
3.48/5  rDev -12.1%

Wow... Absolutely overwhelming. I was very anxious to try this brew because I love the 60 and 90 minute IPA's but this cannot even be categorized with those beers. I guess I didn't know what to expect from a 21% beer, but I was at least expecting somewhat of an IPA taste. This tasted like a really strong, bitter, slightly carbonated wine. In my opinion, no resemblance whatsoever. I would probably have rated this beer higher if I knew what I was in for when I tried it for the first time. I would definitely say its worth picking up, but do not do so on the shear fact that you like 60 and 90 minutes as there is almost no similarities other than the name. If you like barley wines, definitely pick one up and try it. If you are a big IPA fan and are looking for a new imperial IPA to try, heads up, grab a bear republic, stone ruination, a 90 min, or something else. Only available in 12oz singles, my suggestion is that if you havn't had this yet, split it with one other person and/or pour it into a wine glass. The 25-27% ABV Sam Adams Utopias is normally poured in 2oz and this seems like beer that is best in small servings. I poured this into a pint glass and drank the whole thing and when I buy this again I am just pouring it into a small drink/wine glass and drinking a little at a time. This way, I may appreciate the taste more as opposed to trying to finish the whole 12oz bottle/

3.48/5  rDev -12.1%

on tap 3/25/09 in large dogfish head snifter.

there was no head apparent what-so-ever. nice subtle lacing with spider-web retention. bronze in color and has a dark haze over it. very much alcohol up front in the nose(nail-polish remover?). a sweet, spicy, and of course hoppy aftertaste. about half way through there is more honey apparent in the nose, but still smells of alcohol.

even before the very last sip there was a nice milky way haze left behind. hardly a bitter aftertaste (for high ibu's) due to the high alcohol content which made it more a sweet honey flavor. extremely dense towards the bottom of the snifter with a slight floral flavor. the smell clears the sinuses quite nicely. after 30 minutes, a swirl of the snifter leaves a lovely, thin glaze of head behind, and continues to annihilate my palate!

3.48/5  rDev -12.1%

120 Minute IPA pours a light copper color with a white head from a brown twelve ounce bottle that says it was bottled on 3/30/06. Hops and malt are both present in the aroma, as is a bit of fruitiness and some alcohol. The mouthfeel is downright thick. The flavor is very sweet, almost syrupy, followed by alcohol in the end. You can pick up hops and malt in the flavor, but this is not the hop bomb many might imagine. This is a sipper, the alcohol is definitely noticeable. Not something I would drink on a regular basis, but definitely worth a try.

3.48/5  rDev -12.1%

Reviewed from notes (Really need to try it again)

A= Pours nice amber/caramel color, nice white head fades rather quick but does leave behind some decent lacing.

S= The nose comes with some heavy hops but is kind of dominated by caramel notes which is the backbone of this beer. It also smells kind of boozy to me like you can tell that there is some heat in this one.

T= Taste is what really got me on this one the caramel backbone is rather strong and in your face in this one. Hops are really not that big in this one and the booze is overpowering.

M= Very thick and syrupy becoming a little oily Medium-low carbonation level. This is really a sipping beer.

O= Overall, I remember not really enjoying it when I had it but now after I've been trying different styles for over a year now. I want to revisit this one again. Not really trying to seek it out that hard but if I stumble across a bottle again I will pick it up again just to see if I can appreciate it a little more my second time around.

3.48/5  rDev -12.1%

A- pours a nice solid amber color with a finger of off white head. Head quickly recedes into a thin layer of bubbles which honestly is impressive with such a high abv beer.

S- lots of sweet caramel, toffee, and candied sugar aromas hit the nose at first. Pine and leafy herbal hop aromas barely push through the sweetness. Huge solvent alcohol on the finish with some phenolic qualities.

T- big malty sweetness at initially with a candied sugar and toffee note. Spicy herbal hop with a note of bitter tea leaf in the middle. Huge alcohol presence on the finishs with a phenolic solvent character that tends to overpower the other flavors leaving an almost cloying boozey sweetness. Very warming.

MF- thick syrupy mouthfeel with average carbonation and full body.

D- very hot and overly sweet low drinkability.

look: 5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

12 oz bottle poured into snifter. This is relatively fresh 120 minute I think?, and not aged by me. Marked "2012K 23:43". 18% ABV.

Appearance: Fluffy off-white head. Pours a semi-clear golden orange color.

Aroma: A big hit of malty sweetness to my nose. A light fruity ester combined with a hint a pine and citrus. The aroma then melds into wet and juicy hops.

Taste: It's quite sweet. To the point of being cloy and nearly unbearable. Can't really taste the hops at all. Very bready.

Mouthfeel: Thick and full-bodied with a syrup/molasses-like presence on the tongue. Medium-carbonation.

Overall: Actually not half bad. I'll be interested to see where 1 year of aging on the 2nd bottle I have takes this beer. 18% ABV, and the wholly sweet nature of this brew make it a slow sipper to enjoy and warm up on a cold night.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Pours a cloudy burnt orange. I laugh as bubbles try and escape the syrupy consistancy. This is going to be interesting. Smells unbelievably powerful. Stong earthy hop presence melded with an apricot like sweetness. Undertones of pine, alcohol and an earthy must. Tasting knocked my palate out of place. Very cloyingly sweet with a nice hop bitterness and aroma. Surprisingly, the sweetness is almost matched by the bitterness, almost. Tastes of apricot, lemon, pine resin and alcohol. Finishes quite sweet. Alcohol is very deceiving, doesn't hit you till its dripping down your troat, then burns like a scotch. Mouthfeel has very little carbonation and very syrupy.

An unbelievable beer. I'm not sure if i should judge it by its uniqueness or compare it to any other beer. I think i'll take the middle road. A fantastic experimental brew, but way to cloyingly sweet to even think about having another one for quite a while. The hops are great, i love them. The bitterness is nice too, just not enough there to balance the sweetness. Can't wait to try an aged version.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Poured at room temp in to an "iced tea glass" (basically an oversized wine glass) The beer was a thick cloudy brown with thin creamy tan head that lasted for a good while and left excellent lacing on the glass. Almost like a cappuccino.

Smell was sweet and alcohol and was pretty hard to handle. I didn't get any hops on the nose at all.

Sweet and balanced taste, dark fruits in the sweetness with just a slight bitterness that balanced well. Alcohol taste well hidden while drinking but it burns going down.

Mouthfeel is very heavy, a little carbonation could do this beer a lot of good in my opinion. Left a film feeling on the mouth and a burn in the throat.

Mouthfeel and ABV kill drinkabiity for this one for most people. After sipping the first one over an hour or so I could have handled another just fine without any problems but it was so heavy I really didn't want to.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Presentation - 12 oz. bottle making some pretty lofty claims such as "the holy grail for hopheads" - I hope it delivers. Here we go.

Appearance - mostly transparent copper color with a tight white head, very tight indeed. Pretty nice.

Smell - lots of hops obviously, suprisingly little to no alcohol aroma at first, though once it got closer to the nose, alcohol became more apparent. What is there is a decent spicy corrolary to the hops. Also noticed a pretty fruity, grapey aroma as well.

Mouthfeel - suprisingly light bodied, more robust than most IPA's for sure, but not spectacularly so. Slick sweet sort of feel as the beer went on.

Taste - whoa! I has a lot of expectations for this beer, but was still taken aback by its overpowering aroma right as it enters your nose and then the palate dessimating flavor right as it goes in the mouth. Starts with a light carbonation bite and then some sweet malty/fruity taste at the front that gives way a powerful aromatic hop kick which lingers. I didn't find this really bitter at all to be honest, less so than the 60-minute version, but maybe some of the other hop flavors were so overwhelming I couldn't tell. Goes down with some fruity flavors, want to say grape, kind of reminiscient of their Raison D'etre. Alcohol flavor present as well, but not what one would expect for 20% abv, and leaves a warming burn in the throat. Interesting spiciness that hit towards the end, especially as I got farther along in the bottle and it warmed up some. Leaves a refreshingly candy sweet feel on the lips with a fragrant, slick sweet, fruity, hoppy character all over the mouth. Couples a too alcoholic taste with a semi-cloying sweetness that I wished would have smacked me with a bitter resonance.

Drinkability - Had to sip this one the whole way and was well on my way to being drunk by the end. Couldn't possibly drink two bottles in a row, but I'll give it some credit, since there is no other 20% abv beer/wine/liquor that I have tried which could keep me satisfied for over 12 oz.

This beer tore my palate a new one, so to speak. I could use a DFH 60-minute just to rinse my mouth out after this. Won't be having another right away, but definitely want to drink it again in the future. Very hard to rate this one because 1) it's not to style, but that is not really a downfall; 2) it's very interesting, but flawed; and 3) I want to give them credit for their effort and experimentation but have to be honest that this beer didn't win me over. Try it, but go back to the 60-minute for most occasions.

look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

This beer pours a gorgeous golden/amber color and is visibly thick (thanks to the two hour hopping process mentioned in the name)with some large white yeast formations on the top of the glass. The beer smells pretty good, very hoppy like one would expect from this type of beer. The taste is overbearing. The alcohol taste is very strong and the hop taste is equally overpowering. I'm a fan of IPA's but this beer is simply too much for me. It coats the inside of your mouth and even burns with biterness. It took me an hour to drink the beer. Only recommended for extreme hop-heads.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Picked up a bottle of this when on the East Coast recently...

The aroma was a noseful of hops. It poured farily thick without much head for me. I enjoyed it, and am glad I tried it, but would not go out of my way to buy it again. It was just too difficult to drink, because it was as thick as syrup. Splitting this with another person or several others is the way to go..

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

On the way home from the office I notice my throat is getting sore. I get home and immediately try and kill whatever it is with a few shots of whiskey and then look for something with more volume and a high alcohol content. Look at that.. a bottle of Dogfish 120 min IPA! If this really does have an 18ABV it should do the job.

This beer, even as I poured it, looked syrupy. It just came out of the bottle a little different than other beers have. The colour is nice.. a orange bronze with good looking highlights. The head is small and quickly recedes to a ring of foam. Some lacing is noticeable.

The smell is mostly sweet citrus fruit and earth tones. It's pretty good. The taste is strong.. amplification is bumped up.. and sweet, boozy and a touch under balanced by the hops. This is no hop monster, or if it is it has been beaten by the alcohol and malts in my opinion. The orange citrus sweetness dominates. If it really is 18% they have done a good job with it. My suspicion is that it's somewhat less.. perhaps 12-14%.

Mouthfeel is smooth, syrupy and sticky. But it goes well and I have to give the brewery kudos for being able to deliver such a beast that is still drinkable. Overall not a bad beer.. and I might even prefer it to the 90 min IPA.. especially now that my throat feels better!

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Pours a slightly viscous and musty amber (like a jar of new honey)with a thin, big-bubbled head. The smell is like airplane glue, though not entirely unpleasant--actually rather tantalizing, with undertones of sweet vanilla. There are hops in here, but I can't really find them all that well. The carbonation is immediately evident in the mouthfeel, and the taste is sticky sweet, almost cloying. I wish the hops were more in evidence. The alcohol content dominates this Double (Quadruple?) IPA, although its not as noticeable as you might imagine--unless you drink it too fast.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

A - Aggressive pour into an oversize wine glass left a small frothy off-white head that dissipated quickly. Color is deep brown and slightly cloudy lacing is minor.

S - Heavy malt with lots of molasses. Hops are less forward than I expected likely due to the noticeable alcohol. It smells BIG.

T - Tastes BIG, too! Alcohol is immediately present and a little harsh. The malts almost remind me of a nice imperial stout with their chocolate tones but this is much more woody. Again the hops play in the background. They are definitely there, but more subtle than expected, likely due to how forward everything else is. The finish is more bitter, and I think this is where the hops come through.

M - Syrupy with a very prevalent alcohol burn.

D - This just isn't a very drinkable beer.

3.47/5  rDev -12.4%

Poured from the 12 oz. bottle that I bought at Siciliano's in Grand Rapids for $10.79 in mid October while there on vacation. "Bottled on" date of 11/06/08 with an additional letter "F" after the date, whatever that might mean. Poured into my Three Philosophers 8 oz. chalice. This is one of my favorite glasses which is why I chose it to taste and review this infamous beer.

A Dark butterscotch translucent body with a light brown but brief head that dissipates to a ring around the top of the chalice within a minute although there is trace amounts of head in the middle as well. I really do like the attractive color. 4.0

S Well, this is one hell of a beer already by the smell. Warm alcohol hits me first. That is followed by nice, organic hops smell (could it be the dry hopped aspect of the beer?) and then a nice, deep malt bed which all of this is laying on. 4.5

T Wow...I feel a rush of sweet malt and the warmth of alcohol wash over me in what really reminds me of a hard alcohol drink and the ABV may approach some hard alcohol drinks. Hops, which to me appear after the mid taste of sweet malt and alcohol are bitter but they do not have the prominence that I was expecting after reading the label which announces "What you have here is the holy grail for hopheads." They are certainly awash in the other tastes of the beer. I do not drink hard alcohol so it is difficult to come up with a comparison to another hard alcohol but what few times that I have had whiskey I think that I recall that it had some taste in common with this. Come to think of it, the only thing that they could have in common is the burn of alcohol but I thought I would leave these comments here as it is a true reflection of my thoughts. Its proximity to a hard alcohol ultimately drove down my rating of the taste. I struggled with this rating though. 3.5

M This is one of the biggest beers that I have tasted due to all of these factors. It has a thickness and a syrupy stickiness that is matched by only a few beers. It might even be too big of a mouthfeel, driving down my rating of the feel. 3.5

D Not good as it is such a huge beer and such a high ABV. 2.0

Notes: Well there you have it. One of the most infamous beers out there. I applaud Sam and everyone at DFH for being so extreme. Everyone should try this one at least once.

3.46/5  rDev -12.6%

Pours a vibrant orange with a tiny cap of quickly dissipating foam. We definitely have a boozy smell here. Lots of sugar too, but it's not covering up the alcohol. I've only smelled it and I feel kind of drunk.

This is an intense beer. I almost wanted to say "complicated", but that's not right. It's not like there are a lot of flavors delicately darting in and out of your mouth or anything. Instead it's BAM alcohol, BAM sugar, BAM hops. Repeat. Then repeat again.

My first impression was simple: "This isn't beer; it's liquor." Put aside for a moment the incredibly high ABV, that's not even what I'm talking about. I'm referring more to the experience of drinking it; it's a lot like scotch or bourbon. The smell hits you hard and you ain't taking anything more than a sip at a time. The deeper you get in the glass, though, you start to pick out the deeper elements.

Sure enough, as the drink went on, it began to recede into a beer-like category for me, but still way over the top, though not necessarily in a bad way. As you get used to the more vibrant flavors, the hops have a chance to come out and you almost notice something you'd call "balance". But not quite.

At the very least, you have to concede that this is one-of-a-kind. I don't know if I see myself coming back to it, but I'm glad I tried it.

3.46/5  rDev -12.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Glass - delirium tremens snifter

A - pours an orangey golden copper color with a thin bubbly white head.

S - big on alcohol and big on grapefruit hops. Those smells are so dominate I can only make out some faint toasty malt sweetness in the background.

T - sort of like a hoppy Irish whiskey. Bighting alcohol and big bitter grapefruit hops steel the show muting the maltyness a bit but that sweetness is still present in a sweet lingering finish but the beer does get maltier as it warms.

M - medium full bodied. Light on the carb but more than I was expecting.

D - not something I could drink often. Maybe like once a year is good for me but I'd really like to see how it ages.

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

Slightly hazy, bronzy-brown in hue, I couldn’t get much of a head to form; all I managed was a wobbly foamy collar around the edges of my glass. There was no subsequent lacing. The appearance is a little dull, if not disappointing. I can’t say the bouquet is telling me much, there is a big malty-alcohol sweetness and the hops are noticeable but hollow, vague flowery notes. The smells are more intriguing than inviting; regardless I took a sip. My first swallow was so sweet! Was I drinking a solution of sucrose, Saccharin, Aspartame, Cyclamate, and Acesulfame K? Yes, it was that sweet. It took a little work before I noticed the hops; it never even approached a balanced point. An IPA? Pure BS. Frankly it never became that tasty either, yes it was “good” but I’m not sure why this beer is in existence. DFH likes to push the envelope and experiment but what is the deal with 120? The maltiness is not complex enough to be a barleywine and the hops are too drowned to be an IPA. The brewers did a topnotch job at hiding the massive alcohol content in the taste; the effects of the alcohol are noticed elsewhere (i.e. the brain) but the cloying sweetness is just too off-putting. It is full bodied, thick and unyielding; the minimal carbonation makes the mouthfeel feel a bit sluggish. This is a one-try beer for me, I always wanted to try it and I am very happy I did. Thank you Loki for the 12-ounce bottle!

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Thanks yeahnatenelson. I've been wanting to try this one for a while now.

Appearance. Pours a hazy gold amber with almost no head.

Smell. Fruity hops and sweet malt, some booze, oranges and grapefruits.

Taste. Whoa. Big sweet malts and huge amounts of hops. Quite fruity and pretty boozy, but not nearly as bad as I expected given the crazy abv. The hops come in waves and just beat the tastebuds senseless.

Mouthfeel. Full bodied with a slight sticky feel, low carbonation.

Overall. Holy fuck, this thing is kicking my ass!!! I wanted to review another beer after this but there's just no way. I'll probably just go to bed early and hope I can taste again in the morning. Very unique though, and very glad to have experienced it.

I keep thinking about a youtube video I saw a while back while I'm drinking this. What a clown.

Aged about one year.

Cloudy golden blood orange color with a thin offwhite head which drops to a skim almost immediately.

Scent is solvent alcohol, oranges, citrus.

Taste is intensely sweet. Sticky sweet. Sugar on your teeth sweet. Very strong flavor sits on the palate and doesn't budge. Seems like an orange citrus licquor more than anything.

Mouth is sticky sweet and coating.

Drinkability is not high, of course, being as this is a 20+ percent beer.

Well, had to try it but don't think I'll buy it again.

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

Hmmm....once again I have been under impressed by a highly lauded beer. I vow to review this again with a different bottle and also on tap.
Poured from a 12 ounce bottle into a pint glass.

A. Poured reddish yellow with a fluffy head and moderate lacing.

S. Some grassy hops and malt. So far promising.

T. Now I am let down. For such a highly hopped beer I was hoping for a huge hop presence. This is all sweet malt. Although I will say the high abv is well hidden by the malt.

M. Moderate carbonation and some alcohol warmness.

D. Of course this score is determined by the high abv and the hoops I had to jump through to score this bottle.

I have vowed to try again. I will be trading for this again soon.

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

I had this beer about a year ago as a relative craft newbie, and I think it is beneficial to post an impression from that perspective.

This was a memorable beer experience for me, both positive and negative.... Here is what I remember.

A: Poured into a pint glass (probably wouldn't choose this next time) Thick, rich caramel with little head. Very little carbonation.

S: RICH caramel, molasses, brown sugar. I don't recall any real hops. Looking back, it is more like a Barleywine.

T: This is what threw me off. I have (still) never had such an overpowering beer. The viscosity alone was a turn off, it was just way too thick for my liking. The taste was definitely overwhelmingly sweet, all kinds of brown sugar/caramel and some fruit.

M: Again, too thick to enjoy.

O: I am willing to try this again, but my memory is of a very difficult to finish beer. It was just too much for me. But hey, I got a darned good buzz off it!!

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

Presentation: 12 fluid ounce bottle with a simple brass colored crown cap. Parchment quality label has the words ‘Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA The Imperial India Pale Ale’ underneath the picture of a hop cone. Bottom of the label has the words ‘AGES WELL Brewed in 03 04 05’, nicked at 04. Cost me $7.99 about a year ago, it has been in my beer cupboard since and my fridge for the last week.

Appearance: Decided to use a tall curve sided flute for this on, considering the fact that this was going to be a sipper. In fact, I used my “borrowed” LopLop Glass from the Brussels Bar of the same name. Has a graded color profile, light gold at the base thickens to an orange-gold at the surface. Dissolved carbonation quickly forms a reasonable looking white collar head, maybe a ¼” thick. The head slowly dissolves, but it never disappears, the

Nose: Dark dried orange peels, alcohol, sweet malts, laced citric vodka and heavy sweetish malts, but not much in the way of classic hops strangely.

Taste: Sweet start that builds into a warming middle laced with hop oils and gelatinous fruits such as pineapples, oranges, and a highly distilled white wine essence. Syrupy feel that detracts from the experience for me. Has a solvent like nasal singe at times.

Mouthfeel: Warming tropical fruit dimension in mouth, screeching hop-heat in the swallow, the 20% alcohol is still here. Thick fruity feel but it is not that appealing to me, big feel but sickly.

Drinkability: It is a sipper and whilst I love the hops, the oily nature and the burn and that annoying nasal singe means that even the little 12 ounce bottle takes a while to finish.

Overall: Maybe this is one of those brews that really needs a few years hidden away, but even after a year it still feels raw to me – and thinking about it, I don’t really see how it will improve to be honest.

Sure, it’s a unique brew, and yeah props to DFH for creating a 20% Imperial IPA, or an American D-IPA, or whatever you want to call it, but I prefer the big-ass IPA’s from Alesmith, Bear Republic, Great Divide, Stone, Rogue & Russian River and I still think the [750ml] DFH 90-Minute IPA kicks ass and is the best of the Doggie styles

The beer world's version of all those funky Concept Cars that never make it. Sometimes beers are just too big, I think that is the case here, and it doesn’t really deserve top marks just for that…..I think this is over-rated IMVHO.

“I’m an Imperialist you know”…..but this is a 'one-off' DFH 120-min Imperial IPA try for me, worth it and definitely and experience, but I won’t bother with it again.

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

This is an extremely tough review. I'm a huge fan of the 60 Minute IPA. But this is one of those cases where scaling is not linear. (Ever say you name or a common word over and over again until it sounds completely odd? That's what this is like with respect to hops.)

A: Copper colored with a light amount of off-white head that fades to a thin wisp.

S: Hops soaked in brandy is the best I can come up with. The hops are there, but not in the normal way.

T: This has moved beyond beer flavor to a liquor. In spite of the premise of the brew, I'm getting much more malt than hops.

M: Warming. Very warming. If I were in front of a roaring fire in a ski lodge, this would hit the spot. It's a big beer, meaning that the body is very full and the carbonation doesn't really play much of a role.

D: This is akin to cognac or brandy or port. For what it is, it's drinkable (sippable), but splitting one of these is the way to go.

3.45/5  rDev -12.9%

Served in a tulip glass from the bottle.

A: Gives the appearance of a slightly over-ripe peach; deep orange red through the thickest portion of the glass turning to a slightly golden orange nearest the surface of the glass. I was rewarded with a robust, off-white head two finger-thick. The carbonation, though present, doesn't keep the head alive and, sadly, it fades away within minutes, leaving me with a ring of bubbles around the edge of the glass and a thin film towards the center of the beer. Some lacing left on the glass as I imbibe the beer.

S: Zounds! Hops, hops and more fresh hops. There's something else there mingling with the hops...honey, nectar, molasses, I'm not sure, but it's definitely something sticky sweet . The smell is heavenly.

T: The hops are there from lips to gut in all their resiny, piney goodness, but so is the sweetness that I picked up through the nose and it doesn't go away. It almost tastes like that over-ripe peach that I mentioned earlier. It doesn't really detract from the taste, but I don't feel that it adds to it either. It's just somewhat distracting.

M: Somewhat oily up front, but finishes remarkably clean (although that damn sweetness won't subside). In a beer of this potency I am utterly astounded that the alcohol profile isn't running roughshod through and over the flavor, but it's not.

Overall I am glad for having tried this beer. Hell, it inspired me enough to finally sit down and write my first beer review after years of lurking on BA. If it happened to find its way back to Peoria I would probably do what I could to get another bottle, but realistically it's not something that could be considered a staple of any one's "beer diet", readily available or not. I must give a shout-out to BA MWalters for the heads-up on this one. Thanks-a-million!

120 Minute IPA from Dogfish Head Craft Brewery