Liquid Sunshine | Kodiak Island Brewing Co.

Liked This Beer
3.8 w/ 4 ratings

Kodiak Island Brewing Co.
Alaska, United States

Reviews by tomholland:

3.44/5  rDev -9.5%

4.5/5  rDev +18.4%

3.24/5  rDev -14.7%

My buddy's girlfriend brought this beer home from Alaska to MD, and we split a magnum swingtop.

Whether intentional or not, I think the brewer should have put a little more info on the label. All I had to go by was a marking on the cap to let me know I was drinking Liquid Sunshine. As for the beer itself, moderate head with little lacing, and a dark golden color.

The smell was very hoppy.

The taste was also very hoppy, but without the malt to back it up. I think it was a little off.

Mouthfeel was average, light on the gums, not too carbonated and smooth.

As far as drinkability, I could only have one glass before I was uninterested.

Liquid Sunshine from Kodiak Island Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 4 ratings