Tröegs Nugget Nectar | Tröegs Brewing Company

Pennsylvania, United States
troegs.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Availability: Spring

Squeeze those hops for all they're worth! Nugget Nectar will take hopheads to nirvana with a heady collection of American hops. Our Imperial Amber Ale is further intensified with whole flower Nugget hops added to our hopback vessel, resulting in an explosion of citrus, resin and pine.

Added by Edwin on 02-13-2004

Ratings: 8,555 |  Reviews: 2,549

Appearance: orange reddish with fizzy off white head and good clarity

Aroma: citrus and pine explosion with nice toasted bread and caramel notes

Taste: every time I sip this beer, that song "Feel Like the First Time" by Foreigner erupts into my brain. I love this beer. Delicious pine and citrus hop character perfectly balanced with toasted bread and caramel malt character. Clean yeast

Mouthfeel: medium-full body, medium carbonation, smooth but with a crispness to it

Overall: One of my favorites of all time. Perfect balance and perfect flavors. I could drink this all day.

Well I already awarded this beer a five does anybody know of a way to kick up the 5 to at least a 6 or so. Amazing on cask I enjoyed three pints without thinking about it so damn good. Appearance seemed a bit darker amber copper mix than the tap version that had a golden tone to it poured slightly hazy thick lucious cream colored creamy textured head locking in the hop aroma. Aroma contains more hops a burst of flowery earthy hops incredible smell the sugary malt backbone shines beautifully, amazing brew my friends. Taste, gets an A+ liquid crack so tasty the creamy texture of the cask conditioning is amazing the sweet malts and caramel buttery sweet flavors are orgasmic man the hop flavor bitter and hoppy as hell but completely uniform and balanced as a whole, get down on the knees I'm not worthy beer gods. Mouthfeel: Medium body fluffy texture hop resins glide across the palate. Drinkability: Wow, incredible I just traded a growler of this for a Dark Lord bomber believe me we are both making out.

Tröegs Nugget Nectar from Tröegs Brewing Company