Tröegs Perpetual IPA | Tröegs Brewing Company

Tröegs Brewing Company
Pennsylvania, United States
troegs.com

Style: American IPA

At Tröegs, artisanal meets mechanical in a state of IPA we call Perpetual. Cycling through our HopBack vessel and dry-hopping method, this bold Imperial Pale Ale emerges rife with sticky citrus rind, pine balm and tropical fruit.

Added by thain709 on 08-11-2011

Ratings: 3,530 |  Reviews: 672

3.44/5  rDev -15.3%

3.5/5  rDev -13.8%

3.75/5  rDev -7.6%

4.25/5  rDev +4.7%

4.86/5  rDev +19.7%

I have had this on tap, bottle, and from a 12oz can.

This is my favorite beer that is not distributed in Texas. I feel that most complaints on here about this beer is that people are reviewing it as a double IPA. I don't believe this beer is. The label simply refers to it as an "Imperial Pale Ale" and while visiting the brewery they did not refer to it as a double IPA. As such, if you take it as a regular IPA then this beer is incredible and full of resin hop flavor. The light color appearance may surprise some but I don't see it as an issue. During my tour at the Troegs Brewery I got to sample this straight from the fermentor and it was fantastic. This is the single beer I look forward to the most when I visit Pennsylvania.

3.5/5  rDev -13.8%