Leinenkugel's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter | Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company

Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
Wisconsin, United States
leinie.com

Style: American Porter

Drift into winter with Snowdrift Vanilla Porter, back by popular demand as our Winter standalone. A fuller-bodied brew with hints of cocoa, coffee and caramel brought out by roasted malts and aged on real vanilla, our Leinenkugel’s Snowdrift Vanilla Porter is smooth and creamy, making it perfect for warming up winter.

Added by TheSixthRing on 11-03-2012

Ratings: 1,798 |  Reviews: 256

I wish I could give this beer a -5. Since I love porters, I decided to try something new. Because of this beer I will never try anything new again. Tasted like soy sauce and vomit. A waste of money. We should have been paid to drink this, and if I had known how bad it was, I would have left the money and the beer and run. I wouldn't wish this beer upon my worst enemy. If I had to choose between drinking this beer once and eating an entire jar of mayonnaise for the rest of my life, I would choose mayonnaise gladly. DO NOT BUY unless someone is forcing you to at gunpoint. Warn your friends about this garbage.

1.57/5  rDev -54.1%

Serious contender with Trout River Rainbow Stout as one of the worst beers I have ever had. I have been to Wisconsin several times and noted the popularity of Leinenkugels. For the life of me I cannot grasp the loyalty of the name vs the quality of the beer. Granted they have great graphics but the beer just plain sucks. There are a lot of short cuts here. If you want to make good beer in high volume, contact InBev and maybe they will show you how Budweiser does it.

1.64/5  rDev -52%