He Said (Tripel) | 21st Amendment Brewery

He Said (Tripel)He Said (Tripel)

21st Amendment Brewery
21st-amendment.com

Style: Tripel

Availability: Fall

Added by Beerlover on 10-03-2013

4.25/5  rDev +12.1%

A - very light honey look with a large big off white heat that dissipated fairly rapidly

S Malt and Bread with a bit of a spicy aroma. I cannot put my finger on the spice. I don’t really smell pumpkin.

T - Malt and spice flavor. I am having a tough time tasting the pumpkin, but it is there. A strong beer and you can taste it.

M - Fairly thick. Medium carbonation

O - While this was a tough beer for me to rate, I really like it. I am not big into strong pumpkin flavors, but I am very happy with this beer and would drink again.

3.79/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Poured from 12oz can into my new Deschutes tulip.

Appearance: medium gold hue with virtually no haze and a moderately strong effervescence. Head is a thin finger of creamy ivory foam which leaves a nice lace as it dissipates.

Smell: sweet with a nice orchardy fruit character and a bit of alcoholic heat. There is a light phenolic character here which does detract a little from the experience, I think.

Taste: quite sweet with a good malty flavor and just a hint of fruitiness. Not bad, although I feel like it could be cleaned up a little.

Mouthfeel: medium body with a well-integrated carbonation and a good creaminess. I like it.

Overall: not an outstanding tripel, but a perfectly serviceable one.

4.16/5  rDev +9.8%

Finally a 21st amendment beer that I like.

3.4/5  rDev -10.3%

3.92/5  rDev +3.4%

3.84/5  rDev +1.3%

3.75/5  rDev -1.1%

It's a pretty clear yellow color. Has a spicy smell and taste. Lots of carbonation. Pretty good spiced triple!

He Said (Tripel) from 21st Amendment Brewery