Bohemia Regent Původní Světlé Výčepní Pivo 8° | Pivovar Regent Třeboň

Pivovar Regent Třeboň
Czech Republic
pivovar-regent.cz

Style: Czech Pilsener

Also known as O.G. 1.0323.

Added by buschbeer on 08-16-2009

Reviews by buschbeer:
3.35/5  rDev 0%

This is the name that it had on the website. I hope I didn't screw anything up. Well I'll give it a try.

I poured into a pint glass to a half inch of white head. It is a deep gold color. It smells sweet. I get a little bready smell, but the sweetness is dominant. It also has a sweet adjunct taste. It is kind of like PBR. It is a light beer so obviously not a lot of flavor. It's like drinking an American macro. It's definately a session beer with a measly 3.4 ABV.

Bohemia Regent Původní Světlé Výčepní Pivo 8° from Pivovar Regent Třeboň