IPA | Lakefront Brewery, Inc.

IPAIPA

3.5/5  rDev -11.6%

3.63/5  rDev -8.3%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Poured in a pint glass from 12oz bottle

Appearance: Golden brown, almost orange in the light. Very thing head remains after the pour.

Smell: Floral hops and a slight citrus hop in the background

Taste: Very mild and sweet malt on the tongue, of biscuit and caramel. Light bitterness on the tongue but after swallowing the bitterness lingers, very pleasantly. Almost a little too weak and watery for my taste. Carbonation is just right and the hop flavor is suttle, but well balanced.

Mouthfeel: Lacking what I was looking for, I had this on tap in Milwaukee and remembered more body and the desire to finish my pint quickly! This didn't have the same affect, very thin with a watered-down mix.

Not a bad IPA, from my opinion it was much better on tap. Definitely a good beer to have around and for the price at my local craft brew shop I don't regret grabbing this one.

3.5/5  rDev -11.6%

3.86/5  rDev -2.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

I enjoy the hoppy brews ... so this evening I cracked open this BIG EYE P A (part of a personal 6-pk from Total Wine).

Refreshing taste ... slightly fruity. Sweet aroma. Very smooth, not overpowering with the hops. Less bitter than I expected. Thumbs up.

3.75/5  rDev -5.3%

IPA from Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
Beer rating: 3.96 out of 5 with 1,344 ratings