Kansha (Gold) | Sankt Gallen Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Sankt Gallen Brewery
Japan
sanktgallenbrewery.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by shigg85 on 07-03-2013

4.55/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Bought a bottle of this from the Tobu department store in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. Poured into a pilsner glass. An absolutely amazing smell of malt and crystal hops that I just couldn't get my nose out of! Beautiful pale ale with a lovely foamy white head with a nice lacing residue. Overall, this is one of the best pale ales I've had in a long time! I definitely want to try this again, and the Kansha black as well! This was the 2013 gift season version.

Kansha (Gold) from Sankt Gallen Brewery