Corona Extra | Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.

Corona ExtraCorona Extra
2.34/5
Poor
Corona ExtraCorona Extra

Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.
Mexico
gmodelo.mx

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Also known as Coronita Extra (small bottles) and Corona Familiar (larger bottles).

Added by BeerAdvocate on 01-10-2001

Ratings: 5,045 |  Reviews: 1,258

This stuff, like most Mexican beers, is simply bad. With or without the lime. A marketing made swill, at best. I'd rather have a malt liquor... and before anyone accuses me of being an affluent beer snob, I am a seasoned biker who tolerates Pabst, on occasion, because it's cheap, not too horrible, and often the only non-light beer at a biker clubhouse. But I won't touch Corona.

The look smell and taste are that of water which has been sitting in a barrel with a rotten fish for several days. I would rather blend the label and drink that than this beer.

Another shitty beer out of Mexico. Nose smells like a skunk that's been living in a truck stop bathroom. Mouthfeel is non-existent, it might as well be water. Aftertaste is of cheap corn and the insoles of gym shoes. Looks like a well hydrated person topped off a half-full glass of water with piss. Tastes about the same. I would rather cut a hole in my ballsack with a butter knife than have to stomach another sip of this swill. You may think I'm bashing it, but Corona deserves every word. Even more offensive is the price they sell it at. A product of marketing to non beer drinkers and nothing more

had this in many different cities across this great land and its too bad this was my beer of choice when i was a young lad. Not at all what I would consider to be a choice for drinking now. I would much rather have water and wont even offer to my friends. This stuff is as bad as it gets for me.

Corona Extra from Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.
Beer rating: 2.34 out of 5 with 5,045 ratings