Corona Premier | Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.

Awaiting More Ratings

Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.
Mexico
gmodelo.mx

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Added by ordybill on 04-14-2017

2.4

2.75/5  rDev +14.6%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

1.67/5  rDev -30.4%

I have to admit that Corona Premier was much better than I had expected, but it would have been difficult for it to have fallen beneath those expectations. It's head was quite impressive although its color was the expect pale straw yellow. The smell was nondescript. On the taste, I am judging the beverage on its own and not how it tasted following the merciful addition of a lime. As for the mouthfeel, I felt nothing really. Overall, I was not impressed. The sole reason I purchased a can of Premier was because the company had the audacity to place a billboard for this brand outside of the Sweetwater facilities here in Atlanta, which I have to witness each morning on my way to work.

1.37/5  rDev -42.9%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.25 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 1.25

2.78/5  rDev +15.8%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Lower calorie version of Corona. Look is light yellow. Smell and flavor is the same as corona light. Very mild. Overall, I prefer this to Corona Light, but not as good as regular Corona.

2.99/5  rDev +24.6%

Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass at Taco Mac in Atlanta. Basically if you change the label a bit it is almost the identical to Corona Especial.

Corona Premier from Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V.