Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Buffalo Tap Room Cherry Wheat | CB Craft Brewers

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Added by CBFanWish on 03-14-2004

Reviews by wailingwench:
1.5/5  rDev -52.7%
look: 1.5 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.5

Edit: On May 5, 2005 visit to Buffalo Tap Room, the Cherry Wheat was noticably different. It was actually drinkable in comparison to the previous version. The recipe has been revised by Custom Brewcrafters.

My buddy ordered one. I was unable to properly review it. An updated and accurate review will follow sometime soon.

4.25/5  rDev +34.1%

3.75/5  rDev +18.3%

Making my rounds in Buffalo today with a buddy of mine, we stopped by Buffalo Tap Room. There I tried a couple beers I haven't tried before. One was the Custom Brewcrafters Cherry Wheat. It pours a hazy yellow/orange colour with a thin to moderate head. The aroma was strong of cherries and malt. The taste was also very much of cherries. They aren't as strong as other cherry beers. This is a good thing as most beers overdo the cherry taste. Not a bad beer, but fruit beers aren't my thing nor will they ever be.

Buffalo Tap Room Cherry Wheat from CB Craft Brewers